Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What do you carry?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Swaye said:

I tell you what, all you fags who don't want to carry a gun, don't carry one. Works for you. I'll keep carrying one because on the very small chance I am ever in a situation where shit has gone completely sideways I might have a chance to not get shot in the face. Everyone is happy.

I'm not sure it's totally relevant but I just BRB JO to the chick in Van helsing and she shoots a shotgun and looks hot doing it
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

I tell you what, all you fags who don't want to carry a gun, don't carry one. Works for you. I'll keep carrying one because on the very small chance I am ever in a situation where shit has gone completely sideways I might have a chance to not get shot in the face. Everyone is happy.

You're more than welcome to be a dumbass that finds it necessary to carry a weapon in public, if it makes you feel safer. I support the 2nd amendment.

The fact of the matter is this. If someone has a gun pointed at you long enough for you to realize it, they are using it for intimidation and aren't planning on using it. Might as well laugh and dare them to pull the trigger. If you ever get shot at, you won't have enough time to react and protect yourself. If you are able to unholster your weapon and turn the safety off, I hope you are competent enough to get positive identification and hit the shooter instead of innocent bystanders. Doubt it bro.

I'm keeping my weapons in the home, because I'm not Clint Eastwood. Like Johnny Cash says... don't take your guns to town. But come in my house in the middle of the night and I'll gladly splatter your innards all over the walls.
    Holy shit that's Hondo level stupidity!
    USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

I always feel so safe when I see some guy 8 beers deep at the bar with an open carry.

Don’t know where you live but in WA it’s illegal to take a gun into a bar.
    His mom's basement is a gun free zone.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I don't choose to carry outside of my house, but I have a number of friends that work late an have to travel in some sketchy neighborhoods who do choose to carry. Better to have a "fire extinguisher" and not need it than to need one and not have it.

It's dark outside. Be afraid.
    Why do you carry a gun in the woods pussy? Bear attacks are very rare. You must be a real Kunt.
    If you don't know the difference between a bear and an actual human being. I can't help you.
    I like bears more than a lot of humans. HTH
    We know.

Greg Gaines is a bear's bear.
    And his wife has a very slappable ass
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,009 Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

I always feel so safe when I see some guy 8 beers deep at the bar with an open carry.

I see it all the time here in Tacoma. Then again, Tac Town Tuff don't care about no bitch ass rules.
    Sledog said:

USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

My mom could probably kick your ass.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

My mom could probably kick your ass.
    Nah, I carry.
    edited October 2018
    PurpleJ said:

USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

I see it all the time here in Tacoma. Then again, Tac Town Tuff don't care about no bitch ass rules.
    This is where I call bullshit. It’s allowed in the restaurant section but not in the bar section ( the RCW specifies the ‘21 and over portion’). The little research I’ve done shows it’s only a misdemeanor, which was surprising, as I would have guessed it’d be a felony.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    My grandpa's .22 Ruger that's old as fuck
    Non believers can continue not to believe. But when the shit hits the fan for you I know exactly what you'll be wishing for.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    Folding 4.5" DeWalt utility knife, and a 25' DeWalt tape.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Do you bring a knife to a gun fight often?

any issues yet?

Do you bring a knife to a gun fight often?

any issues yet?

I always carry a knife as well. You never know there might be cheesecake........
    USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

This is where I call bullshit. It’s allowed in the restaurant section but not in the bar section ( the RCW specifies the ‘21 and over portion’). The little research I’ve done shows it’s only a misdemeanor, which was surprising, as I would have guessed it’d be a felony.
    I see dude's carrying almost every time I go to the bar. Often enough, that I didn't believe there was actually a law against it.

Of course if you want to write the local government to get them to crack down on this, go right ahead so they can disarm these people. I thought you supported gun rights, bro?
    PurpleJ said:

USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

I see dude's carrying almost every time I go to the bar. Often enough, that I didn't believe there was actually a law against it.

Of course if you want to write the local government to get them to crack down on this, go right ahead so they can disarm these people. I thought you supported gun rights, bro?
    Why would I write the government? Pointing out a law doesn’t imply support of said law (although I do think alcohol and guns are a bad combo).
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

USMChawk said:

PurpleJ said:

Why would I write the government? Pointing out a law doesn’t imply support of said law (although I do think alcohol and guns are a bad combo).
    Disagree.

salemcoog said:

Damn! looked like they'd pop!
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,996
    P2000SK carry, P290RS slim carry, G29 Woods gun. I've confronted someone at gunpoint twice in 20 years and prevented theft. I've also been confronted by the Smackout Pass Wolf Pack and 2 moose in the last 3 years. To each their own