Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What do you carry?

12346»

Comments

• minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,996
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

I tell you what, all you fags who don't want to carry a gun, don't carry one. Works for you. I'll keep carrying one because on the very small chance I am ever in a situation where shit has gone completely sideways I might have a chance to not get shot in the face. Everyone is happy.

You're more than welcome to be a dumbass that finds it necessary to carry a weapon in public, if it makes you feel safer. I support the 2nd amendment.

The fact of the matter is this. If someone has a gun pointed at you long enough for you to realize it, they are using it for intimidation and aren't planning on using it. Might as well laugh and dare them to pull the trigger. If you ever get shot at, you won't have enough time to react and protect yourself. If you are able to unholster your weapon and turn the safety off, I hope you are competent enough to get positive identification and hit the shooter instead of innocent bystanders. Doubt it bro.

I'm keeping my weapons in the home, because I'm not Clint Eastwood. Like Johnny Cash says... don't take your guns to town. But come in my house in the middle of the night and I'll gladly splatter your innards all over the walls.
    But I'm hearing people are more dangerous than bears.
    You should test this theory out and challenge a bear to a fist fight.