Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What do you carry?

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Would have been better to just give up the car

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article219555320.html

Do you live your life in fear?
    Talk about stupid.

I'm not in fear. I have a gun.
    You have a gun cause you are a fucking pussy.
    Nope but I've seen what happens to people who do not have one.

There are two rules for carrying.

Rule #1 Have a gun

Rule # 2 Carry at least one reload for said gun. Bad things happen to people that run out of ammo.
    Or just don't live in fear. When I'm in the mountains, I sometimes carry a gun cause like bears and shit. Other than that, you are a pussy.
    Do you have smoke detectors and fire extinguishers in your house Hondo? Do you keep a fire extinguisher in your car?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Talk about stupid.

Rule #1 Have a gun

Rule # 2 Carry at least one reload for said gun. Bad things happen to people that run out of ammo.
    Or just don't live in fear. When I'm in the mountains, I sometimes carry a gun cause like bears and shit. Other than that, you are a pussy.
    Do you have smoke detectors and fire extinguishers in your house Hondo? Do you keep a fire extinguisher in your car?
    Are you really trying to equate carrying a gun to having a fire extinguisher. Just when I thought you couldn't get more dumb.....
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Talk about stupid.

Rule #1 Have a gun

Are you really trying to equate carrying a gun to having a fire extinguisher. Just when I thought you couldn't get more dumb.....
    House fires are probably rarer than violent crime. Remember to breathe! I think a lack of oxygen is causing you to be dumber than usual. And that's fucking hard to do!
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Talk about stupid.

Rule #1 Have a gun

You must live in fear if you have one Hondo.
    I don't choose to carry outside of my house, but I have a number of friends that work late an have to travel in some sketchy neighborhoods who do choose to carry. Better to have a "fire extinguisher" and not need it than to need one and not have it.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Talk about stupid.

Rule #1 Have a gun

You must live in fear Hondo. Bear attacks are much less common than robberies and assaults. You must be a real pussy to care a gun.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A big set of balls, bad intentions and the knowledge that anything can be a weapon if you want it to be.

People who carry guns for protection outside of their homes are Class A PUSSIES.

Fucking pussies

Way to miss the fucking point, not surprised.

We know you are on the right...

Oh I got the point, you're a pussy who is triggered by guns.
    People can own guns and have fun shooting. And not carry them on their hip all day as a scared pussy.

My ex brother in law came over to my house on Thanksgiving a few years ago. I live on an acre in the country outside of Spokane. No one is robbing me on Thanksgiving. He has an underwear holster and wore that and gym shorts around my house all day. Like dude, you can leave your gun in your room or in the car. Seriously.

Triggered? No. Laughing at a doufus? Yes.
    Knowing what a faggot you are Hondo maybe he wore his gun to stave off you ass fucking him.
    Makes him an even bigger pussy.

If it makes you feel better. He also thinks all Muslims, including Muhammad Ali, want to kill all Christians.
    He's related to you Hondo, of course he is a dumbfuck.
    SFGbob said:

I don't choose to carry outside of my house, but I have a number of friends that work late an have to travel in some sketchy neighborhoods who do choose to carry. Better to have a "fire extinguisher" and not need it than to need one and not have it.

It's dark outside. Be afraid.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you carry a gun in the woods pussy? Bear attacks are very rare. You must be a real Kunt.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you carry a gun in the woods pussy? Bear attacks are very rare. You must be a real Kunt.
    If you don't know the difference between a bear and an actual human being. I can't help you.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    I've never shot a gun
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you don't know the difference between a bear and an actual human being. I can't help you.
    I know the difference,

In the 2000s, there have been 27 fatal incidences so far in North America, resulting in 29 deaths. 15 were in Canada, three were in Alaska, two were in Tennessee, and single fatal attacks happened in New York, New Mexico, California, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Utah and Montana. 17 of those attacks were perpetrated by black bears, and 10 by grizzlies.

What can we learn from this, other than don't go to Canada (kidding!)? In truth, you don't have much to fear: That averages to just under 3 fatalities a year, when millions of people go into the backcountry or live near bear habitat. 26 people get killed by dogs every year, and 90 people are killed every year by lightning.

You're a fucking pussy Hondo.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I know the difference,

In the 2000s, there have been 27 fatal incidences so far in North America, resulting in 29 deaths. 15 were in Canada, three were in Alaska, two were in Tennessee, and single fatal attacks happened in New York, New Mexico, California, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Utah and Montana. 17 of those attacks were perpetrated by black bears, and 10 by grizzlies.

What can we learn from this, other than don't go to Canada (kidding!)? In truth, you don't have much to fear: That averages to just under 3 fatalities a year, when millions of people go into the backcountry or live near bear habitat. 26 people get killed by dogs every year, and 90 people are killed every year by lightning.

You are fucking stupid.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I know the difference,

You are fucking stupid.
    On average only 3 people are killed a year by bears in all of North America. By comparison there were over 17,000 people in the US murdered in 2016. You're a fucking pussy Hondo.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I know the difference,

You are fucking stupid.
    On average only 3 people are killed a year by bears in all of North America. By comparison there were over 17,000 people in the US murdered in 2016. You're a fucking pussy Hondo.
    Ironic that you are the one throwing out strawman all the time.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I know the difference,

You are fucking stupid.
    It’s not a straw man if he’s using the murder stat to explain why people carry.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I know the difference,

You are fucking stupid.
    How is it a strawman Hondo? You claimed you carry when you go into the woods because of bears. I gave you numbers that show is far less likely that you'll be killed by a bear than it is you'll be murdered in America. According to you, people who carry in public are pussies. Why are they pussies and you're not a pussy for carrying in the woods?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

I've never shot a gun

You are going to be raped and murdered.
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705