Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does anyone speak about the upcoming game?

Comments

• JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585

JECAR said:

Most of the jokes are inaccurate and non-sensical, but regardless fun to see what your fan base is like....gives me a smile.

As a high-brow Germanic person, who prides himself on engaging in witty banter that not only paints an accurate picture of the world, but is sensible first and foremost, and moreover is not pre-occupied with frivolous things such as subverting expectations or making people laugh, I find this generalization to not only be highly offensive, but a discredit to the gestalt of your broader assertions. Good day, sir.
    Good day to you. Do you actually speak about football?
    @DerekJohnson do you think we could figure out what is going on with the up/down vote, chins, and WTF buttons? If so, that would be grate.

Also, close. the. fucking. gate.
    So what you are now doing is running to daddy?
    Listen cunt, spend some time here, figure out what’s going on, then pop off. You clearly don’t get the fucking jokes and this place is for people who wear big boy pants.

Where did you do your mission? Fagville?
  • HardCoreCougarHardCoreCougar Member Posts: 38
    JECAR said:

JECAR said:

Most of the jokes are inaccurate and non-sensical, but regardless fun to see what your fan base is like....gives me a smile.

As a high-brow Germanic person, who prides himself on engaging in witty banter that not only paints an accurate picture of the world, but is sensible first and foremost, and moreover is not pre-occupied with frivolous things such as subverting expectations or making people laugh, I find this generalization to not only be highly offensive, but a discredit to the gestalt of your broader assertions. Good day, sir.
    Good day to you. Do you actually speak about football?
    @DerekJohnson do you think we could figure out what is going on with the up/down vote, chins, and WTF buttons? If so, that would be grate.

Also, close. the. fucking. gate.
    So what you are now doing is running to daddy?
    Listen cunt, spend some time here, figure out what’s going on, then pop off. You clearly don’t get the fucking jokes and this place is for people who wear big boy pants.

Where did you do your mission? Fagville?
    You have the worst comeback. Wow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u6PsS-zMgzw
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

BYU fan here. I came here to talk about the game but see very few posts about the game. I see recruiting threads, odd threads, Mormon hating threads.....but nothing about the game.

Is this because you expect to stomp us or is this typical during the season. Do you not discuss much football?

I am hoping for a good game. I fully expect UW to win. We are improving, but our offense still struggles with an underachieving QB, we are one dimensional. Our WI win is a bit overblown as I don't think WI is great. I do believe it will be a tougher game then you expect. In the end UW will be too much. I see a 28-13 or 24-13 type score.

Note: if you feel the need to call me bigoted names, make racist comments, tell me to kill myself, make antiquated jokes, or any other jab just do so on the thread making fun of Mormons. Most of the jokes are inaccurate and non-sensical, but regardless fun to see what your fan base is like....gives me a smile.

The game is in November. We're on a bye week.

Hope this helps.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Damn I hate being sober, I'm a smoker
    Fredo a drinker, Tadoe off molly water
    We cant spell sober
    But I roll up, when we roll up bitches be on us
    So the lot smoking and I'm drinking
    It takes over for no reason
    'Cause we cant spell sober
    Ya know us, we smoke strong bruh,
    Watch me roll up
    'Cause I can't spell sober

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,415 Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't let these trolls fool you. The real game talk is in the higher level discussion boared. There's a reason this level boared is free.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I like the guy going nuts until he realizes he's on the jumbo tron.

I've heard the Utah State creamery far outpaces the BYU creamery. Both sound kind of gross when you think about it, yet for some reason, appetizing at the same time. Maybe it's time for the AD to add a Coach Pete's Creamery in the concourse.

One of their BBall players is in that Gif. The ugly fucker with the high fade to The top left of the face painter.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

I like the guy going nuts until he realizes he's on the jumbo tron.

I've heard the Utah State creamery far outpaces the BYU creamery. Both sound kind of gross when you think about it, yet for some reason, appetizing at the same time. Maybe it's time for the AD to add a Coach Pete's Creamery in the concourse.

One of their BBall players is in that Gif. The ugly fucker with the high fade to The top left of the face painter.
    Was that the older Haws brother? The big poly guy on the right is getting down then looks at the screen like he's embarrassed. I do plan on making the trip to Provo next year, as I heard they have these like 2 foot long (overcompensate much cougars) maple bars. For the record, I was a fat kid and will always be a fat kid inside.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

If not for the shirts I would have guessed this was in a Norwegian nightclub.
    That giphy is funnier than fuck. It needs to be included by @DerekJohnson in the official game thread.

What the fuck is the geek on the bottom of the screen stuffing his face with?
    What, you've never brought a full bowl of Cap'n Crunch to a football game? Weirdo.