Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ScottyMacUW91 has issue with this website...

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Scotty Mac is a YUUUUUGE faggot

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

It's not entirely wrong. The group think is strong here.

Well this place is a cult, so duh.
    How do we get Arizona alumni to join our cult?
    You sound like you went to a gloomy college packed with lesbos. That's not my fault. I'm sure your $38k placement made it all worth it.
    Umm UW was fucking awesome. Plenty of hot blonde and Asians, campus in the middle of a major tech city as a CS major..

You sound like you went to fucking Arizona
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    Swaye's Wigwam

I joke around with these guys on Twitter, but as for the representation they put out there of what Husky fans are all about is pretty sad. Ty Jones is a good example. One time when he was being recruited he called me up really upset about what they were saying about him on their board and he was under the assumption that they were a Husky media site. I explained to him that they're actually a satire and toilet humor site rather than a legit media site. They did change it though because they used to post articles, so it had the appearance of a serious Husky blog, now they have it just the message boards so they're no longer putting out the aura of being a "news site".

Ty sounds soft

Just kidding, Ty
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    @Dennis_DeYoung invite me onto the next podcast. I can talk football with the best of em and I'm hilarious. Also I stalk teenies on twitter as well. -Jack_Cobra
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Dennis_DeYoung invite me onto the next podcast. I can talk football with the best of em and I'm hilarious. Also I stalk teenies on twitter as well. -Jack_Cobra

Fuck off Scotty
  • Options

The only problem with there being lots of group think is that I want to call you guys fags and say your team is shit.

You aren't supposed to be agreeing with me!

uw is a dumpster fire program that will dick big herms cock right in the ass a week from now
  • Options

Fuck off Scotty
    Who?
  • Options
    Is baze EVER not online?
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

Of course it is, just like Ruth or doogman

At least you can tell Dennis to fuck off.

I've noticed that posters with 91 in their handle are fags.
    There are strategy/philosophy/personnel disagreements in every other thread. This is a collection of fuck or walk minded people, and it's not just regarding sports, it's a way of life. That hurts a lot of feelings if you're a sensipoo loser bitch. If you come in here defending Browning, I trust the coaches, Pete>Sark, etc you're going to have a bad time. It's easy to run home and claim foul. What else is he gonna do, look in the mirror? Likely not. He doesn't belong here and that's ok
    Beautiful. You are a technically gifted rider. The day I found this shithole has gone down as one of the best days of my life.

• Options

89ute said:

There are strategy/philosophy/personnel disagreements in every other thread. This is a collection of fuck or walk minded people, and it's not just regarding sports, it's a way of life. That hurts a lot of feelings if you're a sensipoo loser bitch. If you come in here defending Browning, I trust the coaches, Pete>Sark, etc you're going to have a bad time. It's easy to run home and claim foul. What else is he gonna do, look in the mirror? Likely not. He doesn't belong here and that's ok
    Beautiful. You are a technically gifted rider. The day I found this shithole has gone down as one of the best days of my life.

faggotry...
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

89ute said:

faggotry...
    And?!
  • Options

89ute said:

faggotry...
    And?!
    only faggotry i accept is from DDY