Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #53: Mismatched Khakis, Remembering Tui and Fucking Troy Fautanu

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    When @Dennis_DeYoung says “just gorgeous, just beautiful”, I kinda of got hard.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Even Dennis is on the Aaron Fuller train now? I'm gonna pull a RoofBalls and say I was first. Fully expecting him to chime in and say he was first though.

@dnc was first
    he dead
    wdwha
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see you guys took lessons from me about volume levels. Good to see the AIDS is spreading.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Just finished it. Great pod, but no shout out for me, as per usual. I am burning all your shit down you assholes.

Listen again! It was in there.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    NEsnake12 said:

Something that DDY and Coker talked about in this is the lack of players who play with emotion, which I absolutely agree with when you compare it to the 2016 team.

This 2016 team was in the perfect spot on the spectrum of playing with passion and emotion. They weren’t too robotic like the 2018 team has felt... but they also weren’t acting faggy swaggy like a lot of overhyped teams to. Think USC crawling out of the tunnel against Bama in 2015 when you think of faggy swaggy. Or the U fucking around with their $100k turnover chain while getting curb stomped by LSU 2 weeks ago.

Pete needs to get the team (and especially the D) back to that level the 2016 team was on

This goes back to their point that it's ok to take a couple non OKGs every year, you just don't get that type of swagger from Pete recruits. For the most part that's good, but having at least one Kevin King or Azeem out there helps a lot.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I was at a wedding on Martha’s Vineyard over the weekend. Even that place was more diverse than our sidelines/tailgates. There is a great deal that could be gained by catering to the more blue collar Seattle population, especially reaching out to communities like Rainier Beach. “Hey you’ve got kids in one of our Seattle public schools? Great, we have 10,000 tickets allocated to locals that are $20/ticket, bring the whole fam!” Kids need to grow up going to husky football games, and not just the kids from seattle prep or skyline, because they will go to the U anyways. UDub is an icon for the state of Washington and especially the greater Seattle area, and needs to do a better job of representing the Seattle community, not just the rich fucks from China that cheated their way into university.

Great "I'm rich and you aren't cause I go to Martha's Vineyard" humblebrag as always.
    There’s plenty of horses, jeeps, and rich white girls looking to make daddy angry. Your kind of place.