Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

utes smelling blood in the water.

Comments

• Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    I've been saying this for forever. 1-2 start.
  • Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246

Utah is Jaws now? The extreme fear of a shit team that never accomplishes anything inside or outside of the PAC, is hilarious.

I'm only worried because Petersen has lost most of my faith in beating an average pac-12 team in the road, after the ASU game.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,542 Founders Club

I reached an all time low. I had an Uber drive me to taco Bell and got an Uber back

You should try Lyft

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,518 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    89ute said:

haie said:

Pete can't coach here anymore if he loses to Utah

He already did. It was 2015 at your place. You were obviously preoccupied with puberty.
    Hey guys! It's UTAH again!

Did you know we barely beat you when you had all freshmen and us all seniors that one year!

That's as special as it gets for us Utes!!!

Hoping for a 3rd place finish in the loaded South this year!!! 3.2%!!! UTAH

We love the PAC 12!!! It's 12 now! YAYYY
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I reached an all time low. I had an Uber drive me to taco Bell and got an Uber back

YBFE
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971

Ute war party will be out looking for scalps.

Bruh -respect Mountain Meadows for Brigham Young's sake.

Brah, we're playing the Utes not BYE.
    They! all look alike
    Mountain Meadows was perpetrated mostly by Mormons and not injuns.
    Never argue with Snow on the histories.
    We have a history program at Utah guys!!? It's a Pac 12 history program now too!!

We Exist!!!!!
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Passion said:

Barely lost in our? house last year + Dawg qb playing like shit + "blackout" night game....bad recipe.

Pac-12 Network agrees, so we have that going for us, which is nice.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Agree. I’ve said all along this is one that doesnt setup well for UW. After the first 2 games I’m even for convinced. I stand by my 3-4 loss season prediction.

Agree. I’ve said all along this is one that doesnt setup well for UW. After the first 2 games I’m even for convinced. I stand by my 3-4 loss season prediction.

This probably sets up like last year where we break Colorado and drop games elsewhere

Passion said:

Barely lost in our? house last year + Dawg qb playing like shit + "blackout" night game....bad recipe.

Pac-12 Network agrees, so we have that going for us, which is nice.

Kreist. Would someone explain to those ladies who does and does not get to throw up da U? Kreist.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Under 47.5

straight cash
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    edited September 2018

They! all look alike
    I am just a pretend history expurt. If you want the true higher level, ivory tower stuff, you gotta call up the Aptos carpool driver- aka @BearsWiin .
    That spat with @HoustonHusky re Reagan's role in the fall of the Soviet Union still has to be reconciled for me to renew my fanboy subsription to @BearsWiin Quarterly. Houston really handed the Bear his ass on that one. I'm still embarrassed for him, and I'm a Kewg ... we don't embarrass easily.
    ... and Houston still hasn't read the fucking article

What did Reagan give to Gorbachev, and what did he tell him to do with it? If you can't answer those quereys, you didn't read the fucking article.

Reading the first two pages on Jstor or NatInt.com doesn't qualify, because that's where the author talks about what other people are saying about the issue. What he has to say about the issue comes later, which isn't available online unless you have a subscription to Jstor or NatInt.

you're as ignorant as Houston, cuog
    BearsWiin said:

They! all look alike
    I am just a pretend history expurt. If you want the true higher level, ivory tower stuff, you gotta call up the Aptos carpool driver- aka @BearsWiin .
    That spat with @HoustonHusky re Reagan's role in the fall of the Soviet Union still has to be reconciled for me to renew my fanboy subsription to @BearsWiin Quarterly. Houston really handed the Bear his ass on that one. I'm still embarrassed for him, and I'm a Kewg ... we don't embarrass easily.

What did Reagan give to Gorbachev, and what did he tell him to do with it? If you can't answer those quereys, you didn't read the fucking article.

Reading the first two pages on Jstor or NatInt.com doesn't qualify, because that's where the author talks about what other people are saying about the issue. What he has to say about the issue comes later, which isn't available online unless you have a subscription to Jstor or NatInt.

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    BearsWiin said:

They! all look alike

Yes, because I read each page of the article and quoted extensively from it to show how you were and are completely full of shit somehow I managed not to "read the fucking article".

Shouldn't you get back to gardening soon?
    edited September 2018

BearsWiin said:

They! all look alike

Yes, because I read each page of the article and quoted extensively from it to show how you were and are completely full of shit somehow I managed not to "read the fucking article".

Shouldn't you get back to gardening soon?
    This just keeps getting worse for the Bear. The whole discussion is somewhat of a waste of tim, unless you have a hard-on for Reagan or a hard-on for anti-Reagan.

If you have no agenda, and I don't, then you know that whatever influence he had or did not have was secondary to the inherent flaw of Soviet-style Communism and its fate to be doomed in and of itself. If it had been a sustainable political economy, then it would be chintresting to explore what external forces brought it down. As it stands, such forces can only really be said to have hastened its demise.

I myself believe that it wasn't going to work in no small part because it was trying to do something new outside of any natural evolutionary order, and it was trying to do it on a Yuge! scale before technology could catch up even in Russia, much less the ass-backwards outposts of the Soviet empire. Too big, too backwards, too soon. That's my hunch.

I'll give Reagan some credit on the margin, but that was going to happen, that year or the next.

Plus, I still haven't forgiven Ronnie for the Alzheimers or for his part in the legitimization of the religious fundy right, which has all but swallowed up gentlemanly conservatism.