Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Jack's Problem with UW Coaches

124»

Comments

• Options
    MisterEm said:

alumni94 said:

Shaq??

I never realized it but they really have sucked at recruiting LB's since he has been here. Timu is okay but had to play too early. Feeney should have never had to play LB so early as he was too skinny.

Other than that, there is nobody they have recruited in 5 years that has moved the needle. Gilliard, lyons and that one dude that was kicked out during training camp have been really bad failures.

Hopefully last years class proves us wrong. They were definitely bigger.

Solid LB but still undersized. Not a world beater - yet.

I am still disappointed in the poor angles he's taken this year after his freshman year.
    Shaq is just falling into every other Husky under Sarkingham where the longer he is here the worst he becomes.

I bet next year you'll even have some fans whispering how Shaq Thompson is a bust.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I never realized it but they really have sucked at recruiting LB's since he has been here. Timu is okay but had to play too early. Feeney should have never had to play LB so early as he was too skinny.

Other than that, there is nobody they have recruited in 5 years that has moved the needle. Gilliard, lyons and that one dude that was kicked out during training camp have been really bad failures.

Why do you hate Bradly Roussel?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

alumni94 said:

Shaq??

Solid LB but still undersized. Not a world beater - yet.

I am still disappointed in the poor angles he's taken this year after his freshman year.
    Shaq is just falling into every other Husky under Sarkingham where the longer he is here the worst he becomes.

I bet next year you'll even have some fans whispering how Shaq Thompson is a bust.
    My point was simple. He will blossom on Sundays where multi-million dollar franchises value coaching a la Mason Foster.

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2013
    Tyrone's linebacker recruitment and development better than Sarks'... Staff true?