Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Jack's Problem with UW Coaches

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wow

Just

Wow

What am I missing?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Miles Jack is no a dawg... fuck him.

Would Jim Mora have gotten Shaq Thompson.. no fucking way.

Jack > Shaq

And if UW gave Mora enough money to hire Tosh, he would have had them both.

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    You might want to take a look around the web (seattletimes.com articles / blogs, non Doogs on Dm.com, reddit, facebook, twitter, etc etc) and you'll quickly realize that a lot of Husky Fans are talking about Sloppy Steve.

But hey, if you want to stick your head even farther up your ass then at least post pictures of it :)

I love how HH is sucking the dick of the UCLA bruins.

Might as well start calling it Hardcore Bruins since you all seem to hate everything about thr University not associated with don james

No wonder you have this tiny corner of the internet where you guys can talk about how butt hurt ya'll are. Nobody takes you clowns seriously .

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited November 2013

tequilla is my favorite poster here... there you go, fucker... I just ruined your street cred in front of your friends.

your welcome.

Not earning points by saying that you like my "poasts" around these parts
  • Options

alumni94 said:

You can't whiff one someone that wasn't even up to bat. Miles was going to UCLA. Your a Doog if you think Sark had a chance and it messed up.

Wow

Just

Wow
    What am I missing?

You're missing the fact that Sark whiffed on Jack and acted like an ass (along with Tosh) after the kid's decision was made. You're missing that.

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    "you're"

tequilla is my favorite poster here... there you go, fucker... I just ruined your street cred in front of your friends.

your welcome.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited November 2013
    I like to talk shit about 18 year old kids making the biggest decision of their lives. that's what I like to do.
  • Options

I like to talk shit about 18 year old kids making the biggest decision of their lives. that's what I like to do.

I hope college football is not the biggest decision of their lives. If it is, that is sad.

• Options
    alumni94 said:

I hope college football is not the biggest decision of their lives. If it is, that is sad.

Picking which college you attend is #1. Apparently you didn't have that luxury, doog.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    That's ridiculous. Up until we were 18 and trying to figure out what college to go to for the next 4 years (or 5 if you are doing double duty as a major D-1 athlete playing football and redshirt), what big decisions did we make before then? If we should go after Jennifer or Sally and who would be easier to finger blast or get to blow us?
    alumni94 said:

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,136
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

At that point, college football is the biggest decision of their lives and if they're potentially a great player, that decision will impact them in their professional careers as well.

What major, life decisions were you making at age 18?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

alumni94 said:

Picking which college you attend is #1. Apparently you didn't have that luxury, doog.
    Correct, unless the kid falls in love and gets married. Then, the college choice is #2 by mutual agreement.

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

alumni94 said:

P.S: I often forget that I now live in Idaho where for many youth, getting that first assault rifle and joining a neo-Nazi paramilitary company is #1.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Harv! True?

Turns out #HarvWasRight.
    It's in the script