Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coaches you'd like interviewed

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,418
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Finish last? they are looking pretty good this year.

FSU and CSU will NEVER get an invite to P12...Utah... is a good school with bigtime resources compared to those two clown schools you cited.

I understand that a team with one conference win this year looks good to you, but then, you're you. It explains why you think Sark looks good. You have no idea of what football is about.

Utah was a MWC school that Florida took the coach from that won them two national titles. You made an ass of yourself

Again
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    supercuntcanoe is kind of revealing his agenda if you ask me... I'm brainstorming. Fact is, if UW is going to have a great hire they're probably going to have to get a little creative. I mean Lane Kiffin has some HC experience, and he's available, but I'm pretty sure you guys don't want him
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    The guy from NIU has a better coaching resume than Sark at this point. He was a coordinator on a BCS team and has won 10 games in his first season
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You mean Utah.. the school that joined the Pac-12. Are you seriously comparing Utah with Colorado State and Fresno State?

holy fuck... somebody give this guy a link to wikipedia.

Apparently he has no idea what a flagship University is.

My god you're a stupid hoser.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The guy from NIU is available, he is a winner , the guy previous to him is lighting it up at NC State

So NIU>CSU? LOL

• Options
    supercanuck, please do us all a favor and fucking eliminate yourself from the gene pool. Thanks.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Finish last? they are looking pretty good this year.

FSU and CSU will NEVER get an invite to P12...Utah... is a good school with bigtime resources compared to those two clown schools you cited.

This explains a lot. You think this is "looking good"....

South Division

ARIZONA ST. 6-1 0.857 8-2 0.800
    UCLA 5-2 0.714 8-2 0.800
    USC 5-2 0.714 8-3 0.727
    ARIZONA 3-4 0.429 6-4 0.600
    UTAH 1-6 0.143 4-6 0.400
    COLORADO 1-6 0.143 4-6 0.400

Awesome. Fucking Awesome Brah!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

The guy from NIU has a better coaching resume than Sark at this point. He was a coordinator on a BCS team and has won 10 games in his first season

NIU has been good for awhile. Jerry Kill was good there, Dave Doeren continued it, and now this guy is doing well. Situations like his are tough because you don't know if they inherited a good situation that won't be sustained, or if he is actually a great coach. It would be like Texas wanting to hire Helfrich because he is having a good year this season.

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    Leach, just to piss them off.