Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coaches you'd like interviewed

AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I'm assuming everyone would like Mora and DeRuyter interviewed were UW to grow a sack and fire Sark. Let's pretend UW did grow a sack. Besides the two aforementioned coaches, who would like interviewed? I selected 3. Note, these should be interviewed, not necessarily hired. (P.S. if you don't think the two aforementioned coaches should be interviewed, than die in a f*ckin fire [I like to plagiarize better posters, that's what I like to do])

Nuss - I know many will hate this as it's another coordinator promoted, but I'll take the incoming. First, he ran our O better than Sark. Second, he's running the O for a real coach winning possibly another NC. Third, he seems bright, and I gotta think after seeing how a real program is run, he will incorporate those learnings. Fourth, he's familiar with the Northwest.

Wilcox - Self-evident. He should be interviewed.

Bellevue Coach - Now I know I'm going to die for this one...reminder just for an interview. It has nothing to do with stalking teenagers. Rather, that coach is easily among the most successful HS coaches in the country. The college game is TOTALLY different. However, sometimes good administrators are just that and it doesn't matter where they come from. Think about the coach at De La Salle. He was routinely inquired upon, but turned down all comers. Perhaps he knew he'd fail at the bigger stage, perhaps he had a good thing going, or perhaps he hosted lemon parties and knew that would all come out. I don't know. All I'm saying is if a guy is a leader, can build a good staff, could the BHS coach win at UW? Worth an interview.

I'm self-immolating right now. Thank you. It's not that bad. You should try it.

Comments