Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mollie Tibbetts' death being used to spread 'racist, false narrative,' relative says

124»

Comments

• SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

By thinking David Hogg is more powerful than the NRA? Lol ok!

I never said that. Hell I have less than 10 posts here and I'm already being greeted with the strawman ass fuck.

You claimed that both sides use these shootings to advance their agenda. It's the left that is advancing the agenda of restricting gun rights. The NRA isn't promoting any laws making it mandatory for everyone to purchase a hand gun. The left is the one who uses these shooting to restrict existing gun laws. Claiming a pox on both their houses when the NRA objects to the David Hoggs of the world who want to restrict everyone's gun rights is a very faulty comparison. The NRA promotes an agenda of "liberals will take your guns" when fucking liberals are out there advocating that they want to take people's guns.

Lol you are knew at this. I get it. So I'll start slow. Ok. You ready sugar bear? Answer this question. What liberal, in actual power to do so, is actually calling to take one gun from one person?

PS learn how to use the quote feature.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Mad? Exposing liberals for the lying dipshits they are is what gets me up in the morning.

The best part is. You still haven't put forth anyone in power that wants to take your guns.
    Naaah, the best part is how thinly you've now had to slice your "argument" to the point of absurdity.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Mad? Exposing liberals for the lying dipshits they are is what gets me up in the morning.

The best part is. You still haven't put forth anyone in power that wants to take your guns.
    Naaah, the best part is how thinly you've now had to slice your "argument" to the point of absurdity.
    Perfect. Then you should be able to show how liberals actually want to take your guns.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Obunghole, TBOB etc. The list is long and shitty.

Me I want to take illegals away. It'd save more lives than gun control ever could.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Perfect. Then you should be able to show how liberals actually want to take your guns.
    Just when I think Hondo can't be anymore ridiculous, he continually outdoes himself.

Quite impressive, in a total-retard sort of way.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Just when I think Hondo can't be anymore ridiculous, he continually outdoes himself.

Quite impressive, in a total-retard sort of way.
    Didn't think you had a link either.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Obunghole, TBOB etc. The list is long and shitty.

Yeah but they aren't really in "power" so they don't count and besides when they held the Senate and the House and the Presidency they didn't take away your guns therefore that shows liberals don't really want to take away your guns.

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah but they aren't really in "power" so they don't count and besides when they held the Senate and the House and the Presidency they didn't take away your guns therefore that shows liberals don't really want to take away your guns.

Show me where Obama or Hillary said they wanted to take one gun. Fuckstick.

Seriously. There's like a couple fucktarded liberals and that's it.
    The bar keeps moving. Now the have to "say it." Pretty soon they'll have to say it in a English accent for it to count.

If you're advocating for Australian style gun control you're advocating for gun confiscation. Just because I never say you're a dishonest dumbass doesn't make it not true.
    SFGbob said:

The bar keeps moving. Now the have to "say it." Pretty soon they'll have to say it in a English accent for it to count.

If you're advocating for Australian style gun control you're advocating for gun confiscation. Just because I never say you're a dishonest dumbass doesn't make it not true.

Ok! Cause you say it. It must be true. Dem libs are gonna kill your babies and take your guns. And are Muslim lovers.
    edited August 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Ok! Cause you say it. It must be true. Dem libs are gonna kill your babies and take your guns. And are Muslim lovers.
    No, because not being a moron I know that Australian style gun control specifically calls the gun confiscation.

If someone were to say that we should do what Hitler did to the Jews, would you have difficulty determining if that person was advocating the murdering of Jews?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

No, because not being a moron I know that Australian style gun control specifically calls the gun confiscation.

If someone were to say that we should do what Hitler did to the Jews, would you have difficulty determining if that person was advocating the murdering of Jews?
    These same jack offs hear a Trump dog whistle in everything he says.

The democrats can't run on what they think.

Raise taxes, take guns, restore bad trade deals, and make America weak again
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Assault weapons ban etc. Yes they did. Yes they will if they get the chance.
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

They already had the chance and did nothing. You and Bob are giant pussies.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The goal posts keep moving
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The goal posts keep moving
    Yet you got nothing. Ok!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    edited August 2018

2001400ex said:

It was a good look for the right to use her death to score political points.

I can't hear you when you have David's Hogg cock in your mouth
    Exhibit #2456: Race is obsessed with cocksucking.

2001400ex said:

It was a good look for the right to use her death to score political points.

I can't hear you when you have David's Hogg cock in your mouth
    Exhibit #2456: Race is obsessed with cocksucking.
    It’s hard to ignore the sucking sound
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

They already had the chance and did nothing. (Insert new paragraph here.) You and Bob are giant pussies.
    Christ. Even your grammar sucks. Is there anything you don't struggle at, Hondo?