Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    It was a good look for the right to use her death to score political points.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2018
    Sad that her own family is on the side of the open borders loons. What don't they get about the fact that if that illegal scumbag alien had been prevented from entering the country in the first place, their daughter would still be alive?

Supporting the open borders extremists makes them partly responsible for their own daughter's murder, in a way. It's going to be used as a warning to prevent this from happening to other families in the future whether they like it or not. Secure the border.

Sad that her own family is on the side of the open borders loons. What don't they get about the fact that if that illegal scumbag alien had been prevented from entering the country in the first place, their daughter would still be alive?

Supporting the open borders extremists makes them partly responsible for their own daughter's murder, in a way. It's going to be used as a warning to prevent this from happening to other families in the future whether they like it or not. Secure the border.

Are you that stupid or just looking for a reaction?
    2001400ex said:

Straight from the horse's mouth:

"Mollie was killed, and a man has been arrested and charged with her murder," she wrote. "Yes, that man is an immigrant to this country, with uncertainty as to his legal status. But it matters not." He could have been a citizen, born in this country; he could have been an older, white man from anywhere. He is a man who, because of his sense of male entitlement, refused to allow Mollie the right to reject his advances. Our national discussion needs to be about the violence committed in our society, mostly by men."

PS. The man creature was not an immigrant. It was an illegal alien. HTH.

2001400ex said:

Straight from the horse's mouth:

"Mollie was killed, and a man has been arrested and charged with her murder," she wrote. "Yes, that man is an immigrant to this country, with uncertainty as to his legal status. But it matters not." He could have been a citizen, born in this country; he could have been an older, white man from anywhere. He is a man who, because of his sense of male entitlement, refused to allow Mollie the right to reject his advances. Our national discussion needs to be about the violence committed in our society, mostly by men."

PS. The man creature was not an immigrant. It was an illegal alien. HTH.
    So you are that stupid. Got it.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    The Don is a great guy everybody says so. He understands sheeple better than anyone else. Blows me away he would even talk to dumb fuck Guliani.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-undocumented-immigrants-tower-demolish-724845
    jecornel said:

The Don is a great guy everybody says so. He understands sheeple better than anyone else. Blows me away he would even talk to dumb fuck Guliani.

jecornel said:

Can't expect American citizens to work around asbestos without protection. Besides, $4 an hour was good money in the Reagan economy.
    edited August 2018

2001400ex said:

I can't hear you when you have David's Hogg cock in your mouth
    I knew you'd change the subject. Admit it Race. The right used her death as a political toy.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Comparing the long list of school shooting victims to this is not a hill I’d die on. But hey, do you.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I knew you'd change the subject. Admit it Race. The right used her death as a political toy.
    You know you're a hypocrite?

Good. Then shut up
    How? Both sides do this shit. A school shooting both sides use it to advance their agenda. I don't like it when liberals do it either.
    Having a secure border didn't use to be an 'agenda.' It's become an agenda because one side doesn't believe in borders or laws anymore.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Comparing the long list of school shooting victims to this is not a hill I’d die on. But hey, do you.

There's a long list of victims of illegals too

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Good. Then shut up
    How? Both sides do this shit. A school shooting both sides use it to advance their agenda. I don't like it when liberals do it either.
    Both sides? Whenever there is a school shooting the left uses it to advance their agenda. There is no conservative version of that paste swallower Hogg
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Good. Then shut up
    Both sides? Whenever there is a school shooting the left uses it to advance their agenda. There is no conservative version of that paste swallower Hogg
    Right. The NRA never promotes the "liberals will take your guns" to scare people into buying more guns.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Good. Then shut up
    Right. The NRA never promotes the "liberals will take your guns" to scare people into buying more guns.
    Liberals don't take guns. Authoritarians do. HTH. The word liberal being used to describe people like that is absurd.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah the left never uses the deaths of anyone in order to advance their political agenda.

Hands up don’t shoot!!!!
    Get a fucking Avatar.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

She'd be alive if we deported that guy. HTH