Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mollie Tibbetts' death being used to spread 'racist, false narrative,' relative says

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

I never said that. Hell I have less than 10 posts here and I'm already being greeted with the strawman ass fuck.

You claimed that both sides use these shootings to advance their agenda. It's the left that is advancing the agenda of restricting gun rights. The NRA isn't promoting any laws making it mandatory for everyone to purchase a hand gun. The left is the one who uses these shooting to restrict existing gun laws. Claiming a pox on both their houses when the NRA objects to the David Hoggs of the world who want to restrict everyone's gun rights is a very faulty comparison. The NRA promotes an agenda of "liberals will take your guns" when fucking liberals are out there advocating that they want to take people's guns.

Straw men, and red herrings, that’s the hondo playbook.

Kinda like saying liberals are trying to take your guns when no liberal in actual power is trying to take your guns.
    Both Diane Feinstein and Janet Napalitano have advocated for restricting combat veterans gun rights. They were both in positions of power at the time they made them.
    Diane was 1 of 435. No clue on Janet but still. You are like 250 short of making this happen.
    Position of power? Check. Liberal? Check. Moving the goalposts again, I see.

She’s also considering a run for President in 2020.
    Um no. None of them have power to enact shit. I said someone of actual power to do so.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

I never said that. Hell I have less than 10 posts here and I'm already being greeted with the strawman ass fuck.

You claimed that both sides use these shootings to advance their agenda. It's the left that is advancing the agenda of restricting gun rights. The NRA isn't promoting any laws making it mandatory for everyone to purchase a hand gun. The left is the one who uses these shooting to restrict existing gun laws. Claiming a pox on both their houses when the NRA objects to the David Hoggs of the world who want to restrict everyone's gun rights is a very faulty comparison. The NRA promotes an agenda of "liberals will take your guns" when fucking liberals are out there advocating that they want to take people's guns.

Kinda like saying liberals are trying to take your guns when no liberal in actual power is trying to take your guns.
    Both Diane Feinstein and Janet Napalitano have advocated for restricting combat veterans gun rights. They were both in positions of power at the time they made them.
    Diane was 1 of 435. No clue on Janet but still. You are like 250 short of making this happen.

Um no. None of them have power to enact shit. I said someone of actual power to do so.
    Under our Constitution no one person has the power to enact shit, ergo no one with power wants to take guns from people since no one has the power to do it alone.

Hondo logic best logic.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,527 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Damn, I still need to figure out how this board works. I'll get an avatar in due time boys, I'm not even sure if we're dating yet.

We should just fuck first and then decide whether the emotional stuff is worth it.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

By thinking David Hogg is more powerful than the NRA? Lol ok!

Lol you are knew at this. I get it. So I'll start slow. Ok. You ready sugar bear? Answer this question. What liberal, in actual power to do so, is actually calling to take one gun from one person?

PS learn how to use the quote feature.
    There are a whole bunch of liberal (commie) asshat politicians that will take them if they get a chance. They are constantly working against America just like you. That's the problem.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Having a secure border didn't use to be an 'agenda.' It's become an agenda because one side whores itself desperately and sells the U.S. down the river just to secure more votes, and therefore doesn't believe in borders or laws anymore.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2018
    SFGbob said:

Stay.

But get an Avatar.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lol you are knew at this. I get it. So I'll start slow. Ok. You ready sugar bear? Answer this question. What liberal, in actual power to do so, is actually calling to take one gun from one person?

Anyone who is advocating for a ban on "assault" weapons. Anyone who is advocating for "Australian" style gun control. And there are plenty of people in power who have called for both. Are you really that ignorant on this topic?

youtube.com/watch?v=JctBYrIaKvY
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

Under our Constitution no one person has the power to enact shit, ergo no one with power wants to take guns from people since no one has the power to do it alone.

Hondo logic best logic.
    I believe Race missed my poont here
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Who the fuck is Mollie Tibbits and why should I care?

No one can provide an answer. Guess I was right about not caring.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited August 2018
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Who the fuck is Mollie Tibbits and why should I care?

No one can provide an answer. Guess I was right about not caring.
    Everyone just wants to use her for a political tool.

HTH

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Anyone who is advocating for a ban on "assault" weapons. Anyone who is advocating for "Australian" style gun control. And there are plenty of people in power who have called for both. Are you really that ignorant on this topic?

He's really that ignorant on all topics
    Yes the person who posts facts and links is the ignorant one.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

These scary liberals had full control of everything with even 60 votes in the Senate and all they churned out was a shitty health Care bill.

HTH but I know it won't.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

These scary liberals had full control of everything with even 60 votes in the Senate and all they churned out was a shitty health Care bill.

HTH but I know it won't.
    You claimed that there was no one in a position of power that wanted to take away anyone's guns. The goal posts have now moved again to where your position appears to be that a majority of all Rat Congressmen don't favor laws that would take away anyone's guns.

I'll take that as my first white flag.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HTH but I know it won't.
    You claimed that there was no one in a position of power that wanted to take away anyone's guns. The goal posts have now moved again to where your position appears to be that a majority of all Rat Congressmen don't favor laws that would take away anyone's guns.

No you pointed to one member of the house that suggested a gun buyback program. And linked to a shit article that didn't represent what he said in the actual article he wrote.

I said 1 person in actual power to do so. I know your news source presents the idea that liberals want to take your guns. And yes there are a few fringe Democrats who present the idea of having gun buybacks for assault weapons (whatever that is). But buy and large, liberals support the second amendment even if that doesn't agree with your narrative.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HTH but I know it won't.

No you pointed to one member of the house that suggested a gun buyback program. And linked to a shit article that didn't represent what he said in the actual article he wrote.

I said 1 person in actual power to do so. I know your news source presents the idea that liberals want to take your guns. And yes there are a few fringe Democrats who present the idea of having gun buybacks for assault weapons (whatever that is). But buy and large, liberals support the second amendment even if that doesn't agree with your narrative.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HTH but I know it won't.

So are you liar or a moron? I didn’t point to any member of the House, I posted one link that showed Hillary calling for Australian style gun control.

What’s the news source you have that’s compelled you to put your head so far up your ass? If you’re calling for Australian style gun control you don’t support the 2nd Amendment
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HTH but I know it won't.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HTH but I know it won't.

So are you liar or a moron? I didn’t point to any member of the House, I posted one link that showed Hillary calling for Australian style gun control.

What’s the news source you have that’s compelled you to put your head so far up your ass? If you’re calling for Australian style gun control you don’t support the 2nd Amendment
    Why so mad bro?

Head injury?

Financial problems?

Small penis?

Job taken by immigrant?

Mommy issues?

Repressed sexuality?

We care Bob. Isn’t doesn’t have to be this way.
    Mad? Exposing liberals for the lying dipshits they are is what gets me up in the morning.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HTH but I know it won't.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HTH but I know it won't.

Technically OBK pointed to the shirty article.. That's my bad for confusing you two fucksticks.

That being said, Hillary isn't in power to do shit. Correct? And she clarified what she meant by her comment. This country won't tolerate what happened in Australia. And Hillary, while a fuckstick herself. Knows that.
    SFGbob said:

Mad? Exposing liberals for the lying dipshits they are is what gets me up in the morning.

The best part is. You still haven't put forth anyone in power that wants to take your guns.