Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL John McCain Imminent Couch Sale Thread

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    McCain was only good at working the DC media class to bolster his image. His actual record is awful.

Pushing for Iraq, bomb bomb bomb Iran, giving Palin national prominence, helping arm every extremist group in the Middle East, running the racist smear campaign against Obama in ‘08 that Dubya ran against him during the ‘00 primary, being mildly critical of Trump but still voting for his agenda 90% of the time.

He has nothing on John Kerry who served in Vietnam and used it to try to put a stop to that atrocity. I don’t recall seeing him say he regretted dropping napalm on Vietnamese farmers. Just kept pushing for more and more war.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    And he was a part of the Keating five
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

McCain was only good at working the DC media class to bolster his image. His actual record is awful.

Pushing for Iraq, bomb bomb bomb Iran, giving Palin national prominence, helping arm every extremist group in the Middle East, running the racist smear campaign against Obama in ‘08 that Dubya ran against him during the ‘00 primary, being mildly critical of Trump but still voting for his agenda 90% of the time.

He has nothing on John Kerry who served in Vietnam and used it to try to put a stop to that atrocity. I don’t recall seeing him say he regretted dropping napalm on Vietnamese farmers. Just kept pushing for more and more war.

this.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

John Kerry voted to invade Iraq.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck McCain

This.

War hero? Okay. I'll agree. But he should be remembered more as part of the political class...the establishment.

Part of why people like Trump is because he went where others would dare not.

I like people who weren't captured.

Wow. The biggest "Fuck you" ever. I never thought Trump would win anything after that.

I was wrong. Fuck DC. Fuck the political elite. Fuck the establishment.
    I'm just a simple low info voter, but nothing screams drain the swamp more to me than non release of the tax statements. A real sign of transparency and not being corrupt like the other elites...
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,590
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The repubs sure know how to honor those who served. The respect is overwhelming by the Don. Where is Ronald Reagen when you need him? Hell, give me George W.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

McCain was a loser who lost to Obama, backstabbed America by helping to preserve Obamacare, and was an establishment hack who didn't get on board with the voter's will in choosing Trump to lead the nation. That's what he'll be remembered for.

I'm sure if the voters vote Democrats into Congress and Congress impeaches Trump. You'll have the same "voters will" sentiment. Right?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dnc said:

Made Sarah Palin relevant but otherwise McCain was a dude I always respected, if not always agreed with.

Our country needs more like him.

I'd take Sarah Palin in an LBD with plunging neckline, too.

whynotboth.gif?
    photo 443786738_sarah_palin_27712_1246602134_5_xlarge_zpsznfwbqsp.jpeg
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    McCain = fag

He's just a political front for his wife's family.

They needed a "war hero" to run for office.

He's probably a cuck too. His wife gets railed out by men who can lift their arms over their head.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,858
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The upside is Barry Goldwater is now giving McCain the beatdown he deserves.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "I only like senators who don't die" - Trump
  • Options

"I only like senators who don't die" - Trump

What a cool joke

Nice job, man.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck McCain

This.

War hero? Okay. I'll agree. But he should be remembered more as part of the political class...the establishment.

Wow. The biggest "Fuck you" ever. I never thought Trump would win anything after that.

I'm just a simple low info voter, but nothing screams drain the swamp more to me than non release of the tax statements. A real sign of transparency and not being corrupt like the other elites...
    Jesus never had to release his tax returns.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Fuck McCain

This.

He was crucified (literally or figuratively) two millennia before income tax came into existence.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Fuck McCain

This.

He was crucified (literally or figuratively) two millennia before income tax came into existence.
    Pretty sure jews have been taxing since Races birth
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Fuck McCain

This.

Render unto Caesar.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,367
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you're a republican that Obama and Hillary love you may have issues

If McCain had run as hard against Obama as he did against Trump he might not be such a loser. But he is.

In 2008 his service didn't mean shit running against the Golden Child and there was a lot worse said about him than anything Trump said.

Selective memory Thoughts and Prayers bullshit
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    2001400ex said:

McCain was a loser who lost to Obama, backstabbed America by helping to preserve Obamacare, and was an establishment hack who didn't get on board with the voter's will in choosing Trump to lead the nation. That's what he'll be remembered for.

I'm sure if the voters vote Democrats into Congress and Congress impeaches Trump. You'll have the same "voters will" sentiment. Right?
    I don't care if half the nation wants him impeached, if it isn't just, if he's done nothing wrong, then shut the fuck up, put on your big pants and offer a competing platform that isn't full of shit and fail. Show me 1 actual thing he's done that's illegal since becoming President. Where's the Russian collusion? Impeaching him will anger his supporters. Removing him from office just because they are the establishment and they hate him will end in the government being overthrown.

As for McCain, like the others said, he might have been a war hero, but his service in the government is what he'll be remembered for.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

I don't care if half the nation wants him impeached, if it isn't just, if he's done nothing wrong, then shut the fuck up, put on your big pants and offer a competing platform that isn't full of shit and fail. Show me 1 actual thing he's done that's illegal since becoming President. Where's the Russian collusion? Impeaching him will anger his supporters. Removing him from office just because they are the establishment and they hate him will end in the government being overthrown.

As for McCain, like the others said, he might have been a war hero, but his service in the government is what he'll be remembered for.
    He may be impeached by ass sore Clintonistas but he'll never be removed from office.