Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to the bored from Puppy

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Forgot to tag @creepycoug on this thread since he's a founding member of the Godfather Higher Level Discussion Bored.

Pup founded the HDB...should have known there werent enough capable bodies here to pull it off
    Uh, no. That's an elite club fucko! And you are not in it! Take it back! Now!
    Coug, your contributions here are quite generic. Be happy you can even post here with a few responses. Like Browning, you peaked long ago. Your board IQ° is somewhere in the lower end of the middle of the pack. Not horrible but nothing really noteworthy
    Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok!!!!!!!!!! Guess (which u probably still wear) we're in agreement.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Forgot to tag @creepycoug on this thread since he's a founding member of the Godfather Higher Level Discussion Bored.

Pup founded the HDB...should have known there werent enough capable bodies here to pull it off
    Coug, your contributions here are quite generic. Be happy you can even post here with a few responses. Like Browning, you peaked long ago. Your board IQ° is somewhere in the lower end of the middle of the pack. Not horrible but nothing really noteworthy
    Creep is a lot of things but generic he is not. More like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Handsome
    Successful
    Swarthy
    Hot-tempered
    Educated
    Wealthy
    Cane Fan

Just for starters.
    YKW
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I was told that’s unattractive.
  • Options

Creep is a lot of things but generic he is not. More like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
    Yella, when did u turn into a little knicker-wearing metro guy?
    I am like a salmon. Procreation has made me weak and ready to expire.
    Well salmon work really hard, overvome incredible obstacles b4 they expire...you?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok!!!!!!!!!! Guess (which u probably still wear) we're in agreement.
    Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Yella, when did u turn into a little knicker-wearing metro guy?
    I am like a salmon. Procreation has made me weak and ready to expire.
    Well salmon work really hard, overvome incredible obstacles b4 they expire...you?
    You ever raised two little boys under 5 before? That shit will wreck you Pup.
    I don’t want to know about Pup and little boys. Dark stuff man.
    Tommy, i let up on u and you come looking for trouble. Guess its on again. I know ur a little sensitive fella, but i admire your feisty attitude
    What’s the O/U on how long it takes you to go crying to Derek this time?
  • Options

MisterM & YellowPiss,

I hope your kids accomplish as much in kindergarten as pumpeii did.

Pump would be sent home on day 1 these days. Millennial parents have ruined everything. Cant bully weaktards anymore, cant tickle titties and asses anymore. Kindergarten is a shit show nowdays well, ill just go ahead and say k-16 is a shit show. Thanks millennials

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterM & YellowPiss,

Pump would be sent home on day 1 these days. Millennial parents have ruined everything. Cant bully weaktards anymore, cant tickle titties and asses anymore. Kindergarten is a shit show nowdays well, ill just go ahead and say k-16 is a shit show. Thanks millennials

Cyber bullying is a big problem these days Pup.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

MisterM & YellowPiss,

Anyone who allows someone to cyberbully them is a bigger pussy than one who allows another to physically bully them. Its so stupid. Stand up for your fucking self.

Tommy been bullied his whole life yet he sticks up for himself, albeit with one hand on his 24" waist and his other waiving around with index extended into the breeze. But hey, i give him credit for trying. Cant believe im saying this, but little sissy kids could learn a thing or two from freeme
    Derek, shut it down. Nothing going to top this poast.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterM & YellowPiss,

Anyone who allows someone to cyberbully them is a bigger pussy than one who allows another to physically bully them. Its so stupid. Stand up for your fucking self.

Tommy been bullied his whole life yet he sticks up for himself, albeit with one hand on his 24" waist and his other waiving around with index extended into the breeze. But hey, i give him credit for trying. Cant believe im saying this, but little sissy kids could learn a thing or two from freeme
    Agreed. Gotta cull the weak somehow, especially the tattle tales.