Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to the bored from Puppy

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Forgot to tag @creepycoug on this thread since he's a founding member of the Godfather Higher Level Discussion Bored.

Pup founded the HDB...should have known there werent enough capable bodies here to pull it off
    Uh, no. That's an elite club fucko! And you are not in it! Take it back! Now!
    Coug, your contributions here are quite generic. Be happy you can even post here with a few responses. Like Browning, you peaked long ago. Your board IQ° is somewhere in the lower end of the middle of the pack. Not horrible but nothing really noteworthy
    Creep is a lot of things but generic he is not. More like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
    Yella, when did u turn into a little knicker-wearing metro guy?
    I am like a salmon. Procreation has made me weak and ready to expire.
    Well salmon work really hard, overvome incredible obstacles b4 they expire...you?
    You ever raised two little boys under 5 before? That shit will wreck you Pup.
    Feel your pain, Snow. We're out of the basic bam-bam stage, and now in the stealing clothes/hats to full-blown fist-fight over anything phase.

It gets better, I have been told...
    Raise two boys tuff enough to kill one another like the good book says and the problem solves itself. It's your own fault for being a fucking heathen Seattleite.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Forgot to tag @creepycoug on this thread since he's a founding member of the Godfather Higher Level Discussion Bored.

Pup founded the HDB...should have known there werent enough capable bodies here to pull it off
    Coug, your contributions here are quite generic. Be happy you can even post here with a few responses. Like Browning, you peaked long ago. Your board IQ° is somewhere in the lower end of the middle of the pack. Not horrible but nothing really noteworthy
    Creep is a lot of things but generic he is not. More like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Handsome
    Successful
    Swarthy
    Hot-tempered
    Educated
    Wealthy
    Cane Fan

Just for starters.
    Able-bodied?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

Well salmon work really hard, overvome incredible obstacles b4 they expire...you?
    Feel your pain, Snow. We're out of the basic bam-bam stage, and now in the stealing clothes/hats to full-blown fist-fight over anything phase.

Raise two boys tuff enough to kill one another like the good book says and the problem solves itself. It's your own fault for being a fucking heathen Seattleite.
    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong, @puppylove_sugarsteel . Not worried about them killing each other, that is a given. I am worried about them killing me already...

1. Youngest already shattered my AC joint at 3, jumping off a diving board and cannonballed Dad #1. Had to graft pig bone into bicep head and humerus, in order to repair as the shoulder had been repaired 5 times previously. Same kid that rolled the M3 racecar out of the garage and down the cul-de-sac at 18 months. Have to chock the wheels as he can climb in window, get it out of gear and e-brake off. Ballsy little shit...

2. Oldest got kicked out of 2nd and 3rd grade for fighting -- aka slugging the same 4th and 5th grade bully talking shit to his little bro at recess.

3. Snitches get stitches has been engrained in both. Tattle on 1 brother, and its pushups and running laps for the other.

4. I only rented Seattle for undergrad (+3 years) and steelhead fishing. Been long gone from that liberal wasteland.

5. Other parents from the sports teams drop their little snot nosed boys at our house for "MisterEm's bootcamp."

There's five reasons why the Em's will not be raising little faggot boys...and why I will be dead in 5 years or less.
    You were responding to @PurpleJ
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong, @puppylove_sugarsteel . Not worried about them killing each other, that is a given. I am worried about them killing me already...

1. Youngest already shattered my AC joint at 3, jumping off a diving board and cannonballed Dad #1. Had to graft pig bone into bicep head and humerus, in order to repair as the shoulder had been repaired 5 times previously. Same kid that rolled the M3 racecar out of the garage and down the cul-de-sac at 18 months. Have to chock the wheels as he can climb in window, get it out of gear and e-brake off. Ballsy little shit...

2. Oldest got kicked out of 2nd and 3rd grade for fighting -- aka slugging the same 4th and 5th grade bully talking shit to his little bro at recess.

3. Snitches get stitches has been engrained in both. Tattle on 1 brother, and its pushups and running laps for the other.

4. I only rented Seattle for undergrad (+3 years) and steelhead fishing. Been long gone from that liberal wasteland.

5. Other parents from the sports teams drop their little snot nosed boys at our house for "MisterEm's bootcamp."

There's five reasons why the Em's will not be raising little faggot boys...and why I will be dead in 5 years or less.
    That's fucking awesome. So basically you have two miniature (lowercase) js on your hands.

When I was in 5th grade on the east side of Tacoma, the principal sent home a letter to all parents about possible gang activity at school. I was the leader of an exclusive club called the Pickle Kingdom with me and my two best friends. I insisted on being referred to as "King Pickle" by everyone on the playground and we took over the entire jungle gym. Wouldn't let anyone go down the slide without my approval. Drew pickles on everything and had our own fucking magic seal and shit. Principal was hatin. I remember being shocked and flattered that it was perceived as gang activity. I still want to know who snitched to this day. Probably some bitch who didn't get slide privileges.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

That's fucking awesome. So basically you have two miniature (lowercase) js on your hands.

When I was in 5th grade on the east side of Tacoma, the principal sent home a letter to all parents about possible gang activity at school. I was the leader of an exclusive club called the Pickle Kingdom with me and my two best friends. I insisted on being referred to as "King Pickle" by everyone on the playground and we took over the entire jungle gym. Wouldn't let anyone go down the slide without my approval. Drew pickles on everything and had our own fucking magic seal and shit. Principal was hatin. I remember being shocked and flattered that it was perceived as gang activity. I still want to know who snitched to this day. Probably some bitch who didn't get slide privileges.
    @MisterEm
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

This takes me back to my Shelton childhood.

I lol'ed a couple times reading that.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Get my people out them chains nigga
    I mean handcuffs, time to man up
    Put my hands up? Fuck you sayin' bruh
    Cause I'm a black man, in a Phantom?

I can't read Italian for shit.