Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Race you clamdip

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

U just sound like an unfunny little whitey using pup's material.

Its obvious youre not very witty lezzie. Try throwing something funny in with your hate. You can be a cockfucker and funny guy at the same time. At least people will engage you. You sound like a caveman. "Ugghh, hmm, argh , fuck you cunt, arggh."...and then back to your cave . There's a cavefag running around HH who would love to be clubbed and buttfucked back in the cave. Goes by thomasfreemont...she's got about the same vocabulary as you;)
    I'm used to being quoted. The Pup legend started in kindergarten. So did the chicks. Bunch of parrots walking around the halls way back then and strangely now. Damn I dont see much difference, Except my classmates way back then actually had a life when the bell rung. Most went on to get married, get jobs and move on though.
    Boy Freeme, you are the master of comebacks. Id slam you hear but I heard you are turning cockus. My heart will not allow me to beat you anymore. Ill give you a little time. Time to cope with things that matter, like the sore hemerrhoids, the syphilis drip, the gonner, itchy herps and weakening energy from the hiv. I got your back from now on buddy:)))))

Its obvious youre not very witty lezzie. Try throwing something funny in with your hate. You can be a cockfucker and funny guy at the same time. At least people will engage you. You sound like a caveman. "Ugghh, hmm, argh , fuck you cunt, arggh."...and then back to your cave . There's a cavefag running around HH who would love to be clubbed and buttfucked back in the cave. Goes by thomasfreemont...she's got about the same vocabulary as you;)
    I'm used to being quoted. The Pup legend started in kindergarten. So did the chicks. Bunch of parrots walking around the halls way back then and strangely now. Damn I dont see much difference, Except my classmates way back then actually had a life when the bell rung. Most went on to get married, get jobs and move on though.
    Boy Freeme, you are the master of comebacks. Id slam you hear but I heard you are turning cockus. My heart will not allow me to beat you anymore. Ill give you a little time. Time to cope with things that matter, like the sore hemerrhoids, the syphilis drip, the gonner, itchy herps and weakening energy from the hiv. I got your back from now on buddy:)))))
    GRUNDLE CONTINUe
    Nah, I'm done.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

GRUNDLE CONTINUe
    Nah, I'm done.
    Yes, please continue quoting Pup...actually brings humor to this place as football isnt ever on the table
    The c
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club

In your dreary little apartment on 196th and Hwy 99

Smoggy apartment, not dreary