Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Race you clamdip

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club
Poo poo pee pee hee hee. Race, you're in your 50's. Fuck man act like a man. I feel sorry for Tommy. As fragile as he is, and at times I take that into consideration. I dont like to pile on him, and do take a knee to keep the score down with him. As such, he needs a man in the relationship...both cant be the pillow biter know what I'm saying?

It's why theres a strong figure in all relationships among ALL Earths creatures. I have no problem letting your dumbass have it, as I know Tom will console you after I routinely beat you down...but have a heart, reciprocate with Thomas.

Now, act like a man. Stop hiding here at HH all day everyday. Go out and water the herbs on the deck, they're wilting in this heat. Wash the Prius, organize the polyester in the walk in closet. For shits sake just take a few hours away from HH and various other social media sites and get your life together. The aloe cactus plant does indeed need a little water ..

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Poo poo pee pee hee hee. Race, you're in your 50's. Fuck man act like a man. I feel sorry for Tommy. As fragile as he is, and at times I take that into consideration. I dont like to pile on him, and do take a knee to keep the score down with him. As such, he needs a man in the relationship...both cant be the pillow biter know what I'm saying?

It's why theres a strong figure in all relationships among ALL Earths creatures. I have no problem letting your dumbass have it, as I know Tom will console you after I routinely beat you down...but have a heart, reciprocate with Thomas.

Now, act like a man. Stop hiding here at HH all day everyday. Go out and water the herbs on the deck, they're wilting in this heat. Wash the Prius, organize the polyester in the walk in closet. For shits sake just take a few hours away from HH and various other social media sites and get your life together. The aloe cactus plant does indeed need a little water ..

Why dawgman gets paying customers
    And why puppy criticizes this joint. Once everyones' bandwagon team wins or loses everyone ditches college football and this place. This is when conversation should be at its apex. Instead zzzzzzzzzzz.

Derek is it a marketing issue? Would you like some tips? Is Marshall Cherrington available for inside info after UW bothell. He has an incredible resume? Is Fetters available for consulting? You need that off season formula. Come on Derek what would Heckman do?Listen, I know your wifies and hubbies need a break from football, and for the others your parents need help with chores, but find some time to better understand the game, the teams, the state of college football, rule changes, recommendations for the playoffs, recruiting, fall camp, handicapping, transfers, nfl picks, spring ball......there's a ton to talk about.

Penny puffing and government administration/clerical jobs only take up to 10 hrs a day. Throw in cocktails and oysters after work and there's still plenty hours left to talk a little football. You can choke on a nut for an hour after and still find time for HH splitzskin .
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

50's?

Infinity right?

U just sound like an unfunny little whitey using pup's material.

Its obvious youre not very witty lezzie. Try throwing something funny in with your hate. You can be a cockfucker and funny guy at the same time. At least people will engage you. You sound like a caveman. "Ugghh, hmm, argh , fuck you cunt, arggh."...and then back to your cave . There's a cavefag running around HH who would love to be clubbed and buttfucked back in the cave. Goes by thomasfreemont...she's got about the same vocabulary as you;)

U just sound like an unfunny little whitey using pup's material.

Its obvious youre not very witty lezzie. Try throwing something funny in with your hate. You can be a cockfucker and funny guy at the same time. At least people will engage you. You sound like a caveman. "Ugghh, hmm, argh , fuck you cunt, arggh."...and then back to your cave . There's a cavefag running around HH who would love to be clubbed and buttfucked back in the cave. Goes by thomasfreemont...she's got about the same vocabulary as you;)
    I'm used to being quoted. The Pup legend started in kindergarten. So did the chicks. Bunch of parrots walking around the halls way back then and strangely now. Damn I dont see much difference, Except my classmates way back then actually had a life when the bell rung. Most went on to get married, get jobs and move on though.
    Boy Freeme, you are the master of comebacks. Id slam you hear but I heard you are turning cockus. My heart will not allow me to beat you anymore. Ill give you a little time. Time to cope with things that matter, like the sore hemerrhoids, the syphilis drip, the gonner, itchy herps and weakening energy from the hiv. I got your back from now on buddy:)))))