Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I don't know shit about this dude but I really like this answer

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Looks like a douche. Didn’t click. Don’t care what alleged douche says, it’s disrespectful.

It's a fucking song you pussy.
    I’ll take things spoiled wanna be anarchists who have thoroughly disappointed their parents say for $400 Alex.

You sound tuff skeets. No not really. No one has ever made that false distinction.

The “song” is a salute to those that are serving our country currently and for those that served. But more for those that paid the ultimate price for their country.

But liberal POS, like say... You, side with the lazy person using his bosses dime in order to stand for,uh.... something I guess.

The reality is that if these guys truly cared about the cause that they protest for. They would have already been known for it in their community. As they would be using their fame to publically meet with Community leaders to raise awareness for their cause and work together to find solutions to their problem.

But why do that when you just do nothing and shit on the folks that gave them the Freedom to do so.
    Thanks for speaking for all that served even though you didn't.
    Fuck you are a dense fucking guppy. Ask around to those that have served, what they think of the Sunday kneelers. You’ll find about 81% of them don’t stand with the kneelers. I didn’t serve, never claimed to have. But of those that I know that did or are currently serving, have no patience for those that disrespect the flag and the song.
    Well, then that makes 19% of vets and me that think you should shut your fucking mouth.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

Threads over.

Fuck if it is.

Bitch.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Looks like a douche. Didn’t click. Don’t care what alleged douche says, it’s disrespectful.

I’ll take things spoiled wanna be anarchists who have thoroughly disappointed their parents say for $400 Alex.

You sound tuff skeets. No not really. No one has ever made that false distinction.

The “song” is a salute to those that are serving our country currently and for those that served. But more for those that paid the ultimate price for their country.

But liberal POS, like say... You, side with the lazy person using his bosses dime in order to stand for,uh.... something I guess.

The reality is that if these guys truly cared about the cause that they protest for. They would have already been known for it in their community. As they would be using their fame to publically meet with Community leaders to raise awareness for their cause and work together to find solutions to their problem.

But why do that when you just do nothing and shit on the folks that gave them the Freedom to do so.
    Fuck you are a dense fucking guppy. Ask around to those that have served, what they think of the Sunday kneelers. You’ll find about 81% of them don’t stand with the kneelers. I didn’t serve, never claimed to have. But of those that I know that did or are currently serving, have no patience for those that disrespect the flag and the song.
    My brother did infantry in the Marines, spent 7 months in Afghanistan in not much more than a small tent. He has told me multiple times he supports the protests. He also didn't join the military to protect a piece of cloth or the sanctity of a song, so go figure.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

You should watch it. If Democrats can find more like that, we? might be in trouble.
    Yep. Haven't seen any poles but that clip alone is enough to think he can unseat the Zodiak Killer rather easily
    He articulated a view in opposition to the constituent without condemning that person. That seems to be in short supply in the SJW ranks right now.
    The reasonable people disagreeing was a nice thing to say and very smart for a politician. The problem with the (not) anthem protests is the arguments for it being disrespectful sometimes came out like this “THEY are disrespecting MY country”. That’s racism. So yeah really nice but racism is deserving of being condemned.

This is where it gets problematic for me. I haven’t heard a good argument for it being disrespectful. If you hold a position that you can’t make a good argument for and there are people making arguments for your position that are blatantly racist, how is anyone on the other side supposed to tell the difference?

It would nice if the “SJW”s wouldn’t condemn everyone but it would also be nice if the other side stopped coming down on the same side as racists every single time.
    And this is where I will have to break with you on this. Yes, some of the "disrespect" side are coming at this because of race. I agree with that wholeheartedly.

But my dad was a Marine and raised me my entire life to respect the flag/anthem/pledge etc because of all the men and women who gave their lives to protect it and what it stands for. He has of course stopped watching the NFL over this issue and I can 100% guarantee his stance would be the same if the players taking a knee were white people protesting Obama and affirmative action.

There is a (fairly large) segment of the population where you don't fuck with the flag, period. Considering they put their lives on the line to protect the flag and what it represents, and lost plenty of fellow soldiers who were doing the same, I think it's reasonable for them to be heated about this and take it as disrespectful to those who have fallen. And I don't think it necessarily makes them racist to feel that way, even though racists definitely do feel the same way.
    It’s honorable to fight for your country and I can’t imagine what it’s like to care about someone that died fighting for that country. Is it really too much to ask for them to educate themselves on the history of the country they love so much? We were literally built by protest. Any kind of progress in this country has often come as a result of protest. The first amendment includes the right to peacefully assemble and it does not come with the caveat of when it’s convenient for everyone. I do not see your dads position as reasonable, it seems to be emotionally based and without real thought put into it.

I have to take issue with this whole flag thing. The flag is just a symbol. It represents the people and opportunities and rights of the country. Choosing to defend the symbol over what it represents is nonsensical. It comes across to me as wrapping a bad argument in the flag.
    My dad is highly educated on the history of the country. It's a very biased right-wing John Birch Society version of history though. Considering he's in his 70's I think it's unlikely he's going to move off of what he already believes has happened.

There's definitely thought put into his stance but I agree there's more emotion than thought.
    Deep personal convictions tend to be emotional.

ATBS, the sturm und drang around this is way too much. This is not the hill for anyone to die on.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

You should watch it. If Democrats can find more like that, we? might be in trouble.
    Yep. Haven't seen any poles but that clip alone is enough to think he can unseat the Zodiak Killer rather easily
    He articulated a view in opposition to the constituent without condemning that person. That seems to be in short supply in the SJW ranks right now.
    The reasonable people disagreeing was a nice thing to say and very smart for a politician. The problem with the (not) anthem protests is the arguments for it being disrespectful sometimes came out like this “THEY are disrespecting MY country”. That’s racism. So yeah really nice but racism is deserving of being condemned.

This is where it gets problematic for me. I haven’t heard a good argument for it being disrespectful. If you hold a position that you can’t make a good argument for and there are people making arguments for your position that are blatantly racist, how is anyone on the other side supposed to tell the difference?

It would nice if the “SJW”s wouldn’t condemn everyone but it would also be nice if the other side stopped coming down on the same side as racists every single time.
    And this is where I will have to break with you on this. Yes, some of the "disrespect" side are coming at this because of race. I agree with that wholeheartedly.

But my dad was a Marine and raised me my entire life to respect the flag/anthem/pledge etc because of all the men and women who gave their lives to protect it and what it stands for. He has of course stopped watching the NFL over this issue and I can 100% guarantee his stance would be the same if the players taking a knee were white people protesting Obama and affirmative action.

There is a (fairly large) segment of the population where you don't fuck with the flag, period. Considering they put their lives on the line to protect the flag and what it represents, and lost plenty of fellow soldiers who were doing the same, I think it's reasonable for them to be heated about this and take it as disrespectful to those who have fallen. And I don't think it necessarily makes them racist to feel that way, even though racists definitely do feel the same way.
    It’s honorable to fight for your country and I can’t imagine what it’s like to care about someone that died fighting for that country. Is it really too much to ask for them to educate themselves on the history of the country they love so much? We were literally built by protest. Any kind of progress in this country has often come as a result of protest. The first amendment includes the right to peacefully assemble and it does not come with the caveat of when it’s convenient for everyone. I do not see your dads position as reasonable, it seems to be emotionally based and without real thought put into it.

I have to take issue with this whole flag thing. The flag is just a symbol. It represents the people and opportunities and rights of the country. Choosing to defend the symbol over what it represents is nonsensical. It comes across to me as wrapping a bad argument in the flag.
    Since you hate America for its past,please Tell me which country has used more honorable, humane tactics in establishing and protecting its sovereignty and building its power. While you’re at it. Tell me which country has given back more to other nations of the world once its power was established.

I know you won’t respond, because you can’t.

This whole Freshman at Berkeley sxhtick you have now is embarrassing. I’d spin the wheel again if I were you.
    Invading Iraq based on lies and causing hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths and then torturing the prisoners we took was honorable and humane. Spread that liberty!
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Since you hate America for its past,please Tell me which country has used more honorable, humane tactics in establishing and protecting its sovereignty and building its power. While you’re at it. Tell me which country has given back more to other nations of the world once its power was established.

I know you won’t respond, because you can’t.

This whole Freshman at Berkeley sxhtick you have now is embarrassing. I’d spin the wheel again if I were you.
    How did you get I hate America from that post?
    Because criticizing America means you hate it
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

My brother did infantry in the Marines, spent 7 months in Afghanistan in not much more than a small tent. He has told me multiple times he supports the protests. He also didn't join the military to protect a piece of cloth or the sanctity of a song, so go figure.
    What did He join for? And why can’t any libtard reply to a correct poast?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Threads over.

Fuck if it is.

Bitch.
    Noted BBC craver trys to talk tuff. Pretty common for frustrated dudes who have yet to come out of the closet. I’ve known a couple. One was to the point of suicide but then He was brave enough to follow through and lives a happy life.

If you need someone to talk to about this, DM me and I can hook you up with him. Or don’t and run your drift boat into the boulder again and pretend it was an accident.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

TYDFHS

Does the flag represent freedom or blind patriotism?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

TYDFHS

Does the flag represent freedom or blind patriotism?
    Or?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

What did He join for? And why can’t any libtard reply to a correct poast?
    I don't know exactly why he joined. Intelligent guy but shitty student so he didn't have plans for school straight out of high school. He was never overly patriotic before or after his service though.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

TYBFHS
  • Options

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

TYBFHS
    He doesn't like the glory so I'll take it instead. You are welcome.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

Watched the whole thing. He's a RAT, he's lying. Collin Takeacrap didn't start this bullshit to accomplish any of the goals this lying POS rambled on about.
    But how is it connected to Lisa Barsoomian?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People fought and died for the right to protest at NFL games. The next question is whether you are gaining anything by doing so.

When is the last time even ESPN addressed police violence against minorities instead of the scorecard on "anthem protests" and Trump?

Lebron seems to do a good job off the court putting his money and his name on causes. When he was told to shut up and dribble he only became more powerful

Protesting for the sake of protesting is a very white thing that I did myself. Protesting to get an actual result is a Black thing that has been accomplished before. Learn from it
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Noted BBC craver trys to talk tuff. Pretty common for frustrated dudes who have yet to come out of the closet. I’ve known a couple. One was to the point of suicide but then He was brave enough to follow through and lives a happy life.

If you need someone to talk to about this, DM me and I can hook you up with him. Or don’t and run your drift boat into the boulder again and pretend it was an accident.

So your homo buddy was on the verge of suicide until you sucked his cock, and then he lived a happy life?

Cool story, bro.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

So your homo buddy was on the verge of suicide until you sucked his cock, and then he lived a happy life?

Cool story, bro.
    Your life is happy? Doesn't seem that way...
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Cool story, bro.
    Ironic
  • Options

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Cool story, bro.
    Ironic
    Word.

What a fucking donkey obk is.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,840
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sounds scary. But no thanks. If He was worth a shit, the liberal media would have sucked him dry by now.
    Go ahead. Stay the ignant cunt you are. Nobody expected anything more from your worthless ass anyway.
    Oh look at Fishstick weighing in with his usual Nothinburger.
    In @dflea's defense, Fishsticks with some cocktail sauce are goddamned delicious.