Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I don't know shit about this dude but I really like this answer

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,579
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Beto is a stupid name for an irish guy

HTH
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HTH

no disagreement there
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,782

HTH

It's short for BEaTOff.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its not an anthem protest
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Looks like a douche. Didn’t click. Don’t care what alleged douche says, it’s disrespectful.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Looks like a douche. Didn’t click. Don’t care what alleged douche says, it’s disrespectful.

That's racist.

Oh wait, he's Irish just pretending to be Hispanic in Texas to try and get votes? He's liberal so its still racist...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

You should watch it. If Democrats can find more like that, we? might be in trouble.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

salemcoog said:

You should watch it. If Democrats can find more like that, we? might be in trouble.
    Yep. Haven't seen any poles but that clip alone is enough to think he can unseat the Zodiak Killer rather easily
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Sounds scary. But no thanks. If He was worth a shit, the liberal media would have sucked him dry by now.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Yep. Haven't seen any poles but that clip alone is enough to think he can unseat the Zodiak Killer rather easily
    He articulated a view in opposition to the constituent without condemning that person. That seems to be in short supply in the SJW ranks right now.
    The reasonable people disagreeing was a nice thing to say and very smart for a politician. The problem with the (not) anthem protests is the arguments for it being disrespectful sometimes came out like this “THEY are disrespecting MY country”. That’s racism. So yeah really nice but racism is deserving of being condemned.

This is where it gets problematic for me. I haven’t heard a good argument for it being disrespectful. If you hold a position that you can’t make a good argument for and there are people making arguments for your position that are blatantly racist, how is anyone on the other side supposed to tell the difference?

It would nice if the “SJW”s wouldn’t condemn everyone but it would also be nice if the other side stopped coming down on the same side as racists every single time.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sounds scary. But no thanks. If He was worth a shit, the liberal media would have sucked him dry by now.
    Go ahead. Stay the ignant cunt you are. Nobody expected anything more from your worthless ass anyway.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

It's a fucking song you pussy.
  • Options
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Go ahead. Stay the ignant cunt you are. Nobody expected anything more from your worthless ass anyway.
    Oh look at Fishstick weighing in with his usual Nothinburger.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

It's a fucking song you pussy.
    I’ll take things spoiled wanna be anarchists who have thoroughly disappointed their parents say for $400 Alex.

You sound tuff skeets. No not really. No one has ever made that false distinction.

The “song” is a salute to those that are serving our country currently and for those that served. But more for those that paid the ultimate price for their country.

But liberal POS, like say... You, side with the lazy person using his bosses dime in order to stand for,uh.... something I guess.

The reality is that if these guys truly cared about the cause that they protest for. They would have already been known for it in their community. As they would be using their fame to publically meet with Community leaders to raise awareness for their cause and work together to find solutions to their problem.

But why do that when you just do nothing and shit on the folks that gave them the Freedom to do so.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Watched the whole thing. He's a RAT, he's lying. Collin Takeacrap didn't start this bullshit to accomplish any of the goals this lying POS rambled on about.
  • Options

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

He articulated a view in opposition to the constituent without condemning that person. That seems to be in short supply in the SJW ranks right now.
    The reasonable people disagreeing was a nice thing to say and very smart for a politician. The problem with the (not) anthem protests is the arguments for it being disrespectful sometimes came out like this “THEY are disrespecting MY country”. That’s racism. So yeah really nice but racism is deserving of being condemned.

This is where it gets problematic for me. I haven’t heard a good argument for it being disrespectful. If you hold a position that you can’t make a good argument for and there are people making arguments for your position that are blatantly racist, how is anyone on the other side supposed to tell the difference?

It would nice if the “SJW”s wouldn’t condemn everyone but it would also be nice if the other side stopped coming down on the same side as racists every single time.
    Racism Racism Racism Racism Racism Racism Racism Racism Racism Racism.

Look at me. I just covered a week full of all purple all one trick ponies poasts for a week.

But before you call me lazy, it did involve more effort than getting on my knees for 2 minutes.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    salemcoog said:

Oh look at Fishstick weighing in with his usual Nothinburger.

Yeah. It doesn't quite match the intellectuality of "he looks like a douche so I didn't watch", does it?

Fuck off, faggot.