Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For Houston and the other deficit Hawks out there

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

What question

Why is your mom such a slut?
    2001400ex said:

What question?

I'm waiting for you to tell me how much my taxes need to be raised

Your taxes are not the issue. However the top tax bracket needs to go back up and the corporate tax rate needs to go back up. Both have shown ineffective at what conservatives and @HoustonHusky promised they would do.

#taxcutsandjobsact
    #taxcutsbringinmorerevenue
    Dumb as a rock

2001400ex said:

What question?

I'm waiting for you to tell me how much my taxes need to be raised

Your taxes are not the issue. However the top tax bracket needs to go back up and the corporate tax rate needs to go back up. Both have shown ineffective at what conservatives and @HoustonHusky promised they would do.

#taxcutsandjobsact
    #taxcutsbringinmorerevenue
    Dumb as a rock
    I'll engage that. Please explain in further detail.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

How much are the democrats going to raise my taxes if I vote for them?

Thank in advance.

That's a good question. How much is it going cost me and my kids to pay the tab left by the Greatest Generation and The Boomers?
    IDGAF
    - GOP
    You want to tell me ho much you want to raise ny taxes? The GOP isn't any different than the dems. Did you notice the spending package they put through this year?

I just want the Blue Wave on record as to how much they want to get in my wallet

Is this why Cortez the Killer won't allow media?

No one GAF about your taxes.
    HTH
    Probably won’t.
    Hondo does. He's been crying like a bitch about tax cuts for months now
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Thud

Didn't think you could answer that question either.
    I see @HoustonHusky ran for the hills when he realized tax cuts didn't actually bring in more revenue and his news source lied to him. Again.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    2001400ex said:

I see @HoustonHusky ran for the hills when he realized tax cuts didn't actually bring in more revenue and his news source lied to him. Again.

Ran for the hills? I answered your stupid question twice...you are literally just too dumb to realize it because I didn’t give you an answer you wanted.

And again, why don’t you pay up to Derek for all your Spam on this bored (this thread being a good example), esp since you are the only one bitching about your tax cut? I’m sure you aren’t sending in extra to the Feds to pay what you think is “your fair share”...as a good liberal you think that is somebody else’s job, just like you think it’s others job to cover your expenses here.

Speed limit IQ HondoFS...

2001400ex said:

Ran for the hills? I answered your stupid question twice...you are literally just too dumb to realize it because I didn’t give you an answer you wanted.

And again, why don’t you pay up to Derek for all your Spam on this bored (this thread being a good example), esp since you are the only one bitching about your tax cut? I’m sure you aren’t sending in extra to the Feds to pay what you think is “your fair share”...as a good liberal you think that is somebody else’s job, just like you think it’s others job to cover your expenses here.

Speed limit IQ HondoFS...
    No. You didn't answer the question. You kept ignoring the question and saying that total revenues are up. I was not asking about total revenues. You do realize that you can scroll through this thread and read it again. Right?
    2001400ex said:

HondoFS...I answered the question. Tax cuts change they dynamic of who pays, when they pay, etc...you are trying to nitpick and say if you exclude this, close your eye on that, and then divide by 8 you get an answer you want. Revenues are up over last year, economic growth is up, and the forecast for economic growth is way up. All pluses on the revenue side of the equation for the govt. The spending side is still a mess.

And keep deflecting the question about you wanting everyone else to foot your spamming bill around here...HondoFS...

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...I answered the question. Tax cuts change they dynamic of who pays, when they pay, etc...you are trying to nitpick and say if you exclude this, close your eye on that, and then divide by 8 you get an answer you want. Revenues are up over last year, economic growth is up, and the forecast for economic growth is way up. All pluses on the revenue side of the equation for the govt. The spending side is still a mess.

And keep deflecting the question about you wanting everyone else to foot your spamming bill around here...HondoFS...

Agree that economic growth is up. Not debating that. But then monthly revenues should be up to, right? Can you address why monthly revenues are lower? Just that basic question right there.

I'll pay when I want to pay. The more you talk about it. The longer I'll wait.
    edited August 2018
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Agree that economic growth is up. Not debating that. But then monthly revenues should be up to, right? Can you address why monthly revenues are lower? Just that basic question right there.

I'll pay when I want to pay. The more you talk about it. The longer I'll wait.
    Monthly revenues from individual income taxes are higher this year than last year for 3 of the last 4 months on record, so if you are worried about how the new "withholding (schedule that) came in February 18" is impacting individual income receipts you shouldn't. And comparing how corporations pay taxes on a monthly schedule is FS since they don't...so I guess it is right up your alley?

You are asking really, really, REALLY stupid questions over and over even after they are answered in hopes of making a point...the only problem is the point is more of a reflection on your personal limitations than any point you are trying to make.

And I don't expect you to ever pay...your politics show you expect everyone else to carry your weight...

HondoFS...