Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For Houston and the other deficit Hawks out there

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Race seems upset.

Channeling Hondo isn't a good look for you. Shelton is better than that
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dflea said:

Race seems upset.

No one can answer why revenues are down every month after the withholdings changed except for the one month that the 2017 taxes were collected.
    Its not my responsibility to pay any more than I pay now to support a 4 trillion dollar budget because you have kids you can't afford.

Cut spending and maybe someone that isn't completely gutless like hondo can tell me how much more we need to raise my taxes because I like keeping more of the money that I FUCKING EARN

It doesn't belong to you or the government
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

How much are the democrats going to raise my taxes if I vote for them?

Thank in advance.

That's a good question. How much is it going cost me and my kids to pay the tab left by the Greatest Generation and The Boomers?
    IDGAF
    - GOP

Its not my responsibility to pay any more than I pay now to support a 4 trillion dollar budget because you have kids you can't afford.

Cut spending and maybe someone that isn't completely gutless like hondo can tell me how much more we need to raise my taxes because I like keeping more of the money that I FUCKING EARN

Why are you dodging the question?

That being said, expenditures are way up over last year. I'd look at the people you voted in for that. Democrats don't control Congress or the presidency. I seem to recall an $80 billion dollar increase to the military and whatever billions to Farmers to cover the tariffs.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Race seems upset.

Hurtful.
    2001400ex said:

Why are you dodging the question?

That being said, expenditures are way up over last year. I'd look at the people you voted in for that. Democrats don't control Congress or the presidency. I seem to recall an $80 billion dollar increase to the military and whatever billions to Farmers to cover the tariffs.
    Shut the fuck up boy

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club

I can afford my kids just fine in spite how much Seattle taxes the shit out of my family to pay for its DSA shitopia. I'd love to gradually reign in the growth in entitlement spending but you old people won't let me.

How much are the democrats going to raise my taxes if I vote for them?

Thank in advance.

That's a good question. How much is it going cost me and my kids to pay the tab left by the Greatest Generation and The Boomers?
    IDGAF
    - GOP
    You want to tell me ho much you want to raise ny taxes? The GOP isn't any different than the dems. Did you notice the spending package they put through this year?

I just want the Blue Wave on record as to how much they want to get in my wallet

Is this why Cortez the Killer won't allow media?

I can afford my kids just fine in spite how much Seattle taxes the shit out of my family to pay for its DSA shitopia. I'd love to gradually reign in the growth in entitlement spending but you old people won't let me.
    Race thinks the bulk of entitlement spending is food stamps and section 8. When really the increase to the military this year was greater than the total food stamp budget.
    2001400ex said:

Race thinks the bulk of entitlement spending is food stamps and section 8. When really the increase to the military this year was greater than the total food stamp budget.
    Jesus this is just pathetic.

2001400ex said:

Jesus this is just pathetic.
    Come watch Race struggle......
    I;m not calling for a banning but

No

Somewhat embarrassed for you though

No

Somewhat embarrassed for you though

Answer the question.
    What question?

I'm waiting for you to tell me how much my taxes need to be raised

What question?

I'm waiting for you to tell me how much my taxes need to be raised

Your taxes are not the issue. However the top tax bracket needs to go back up and the corporate tax rate needs to go back up. Both have shown ineffective at what conservatives and @HoustonHusky promised they would do.

#taxcutsandjobsact
    #taxcutsbringinmorerevenue
    Now you answer the question.