Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn fans incoming...

123457»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    SECDAWG said:

Slow ya roll btp...js keep eye out on Ms st brotha. They gone look good . Ain’t gone let ya down. Looking foreward to husky auburn gayme

Woof! Bark! Gargle! Snargle! Roooofl! Roooooooo! Errr!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait, so @SECDAWG is a puppy alt?
  • Options
    AU2xguyAU2xguy Member Posts: 44
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Which makes all of the shite-talking even more of a head scratcher.
  • Options
    auburn2eugeneauburn2eugene Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment

UGA fans are easy to spot
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

No yella! pup a true original and would never stoop to such cuntdom. SEC below me ass shane to freeme. Aubung gonna get red pussered lips also like freeme; shaney is big huh tom??
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited August 2018
    PurpleJ said:

No yella! pup a true original and would never stoop to such cuntdom. SEC below me ass shane to freeme. Aubung gonna get red pussered lips also like freeme; shaney is big huh tom??
    Pup doesnt play message board games. He shows up as Pup and only Pup. That shit I leave up to you homo's and your 20 hours a day here.

BTW, the ONLY SEC TEAM who doesnt do home and home is Alabama. Coincidentally, theyve dominated the SEC this decade. Auburn challenges somebody at least. Although I dont know why, Bambi proved they dont need to. Win a horrible Sec west, and a few games in the worst power 5 league in the east, and you're in the playoff
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We play our tuff away games in the playoffs and you can kiss the rings bitch.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

we?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    PurpleJ said:

Nice logic J. Btw, people who say 'we' actually went to bama or live in south. You've done neither.. and those who went to, but did not finish Vancouver Wa jr high school dont call themselves 'we' in reference to the dawgs either.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Nice logic J. Btw, people who say 'we' actually went to bama or live in south. You've done neither.. and those who went to, but did not finish Vancouver Wa jr high school dont call themselves 'we' in reference to the dawgs either.
    Come flail away, come flail away, come flail away at meeeeee ;)))
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I’m in Atlanta right now for work. These cocksucker inbred I’m so stupid I couldn’t even get into Alabama idiots have no fucking idea what’s about to hit them.

Guys got fucking rolled by UCF last year. People forget that.

Bump. Seven days away!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I’m in Atlanta right now for work. These cocksucker inbred I’m so stupid I couldn’t even get into Alabama idiots have no fucking idea what’s about to hit them.

Guys got fucking rolled by UCF last year. People forget that.

Bump. Seven days away!
    Eager for that 0-1 record to start the season?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Its a damn shame there are only about a dozen auburn fans that can actually read.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,046
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Pup doesnt play message board games. He shows up as Pup and only Pup. That shit I leave up to you homo's and your 20 hours a day here.

BTW, the ONLY SEC TEAM who doesnt do home and home is Alabama. Coincidentally, theyve dominated the SEC this decade. Auburn challenges somebody at least. Although I dont know why, Bambi proved they dont need to. Win a horrible Sec west, and a few games in the worst power 5 league in the east, and you're in the playoff
    bump