Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn fans incoming...

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Big non-conference matchup to start the season and all this doog wants to talk about is Oregon. Never change lil pump.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I’m in Atlanta right now for work. These cocksucker inbred I’m so stupid I couldn’t even get into Alabama idiots have no fucking idea what’s about to hit them.

Guys got fucking rolled by UCF last year. People forget that.

@Edwin_Bambino bringing the heat
    Bambino wants to bring the heat!!

Game is 3 weeks out, let’s start talking some real shit!!!!
    Bring it bambino!!!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

"Auburn fans incoming".......................

Me not waiting. Splitskinner stop this faggy madness. And Poopsi, only you would read this doogman dung
  • Options
    auburn2eugeneauburn2eugene Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment
    edited August 2018
    @puppylove_sugarsteel what questions do you have?

I have an interesting take on Auburn with a West Coast view. After Auburn, I moved to Eugene Oregon and lived there for 2 decades before moving back to the South recently.

I know you guys hate the Ducks, it's like the Auburn vs UGA rivalry, but I will give an honest take on Auburn by someone with a Left Coast POV.

So any questions, from puppy or anyone, ask away
  • Options
    auburn2eugeneauburn2eugene Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment
    Haha I was expecting such
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    As far as I can tell Puppy is actually....

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I have an interesting take on Auburn with a West Coast view. After Auburn, I moved to Eugene Oregon and lived there for 2 decades before moving back to the South recently.

I know you guys hate the Ducks, it's like the Auburn vs UGA rivalry, but I will give an honest take on Auburn by someone with a Left Coast POV.

What are our chances against Auburn in 2019 after Stidham and that ridiculous front seven are gone?
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

1. htf did you end up in that shithole eugene from the south?
    2. the only matchup of note that UW seems to have a clear advantage is our DL vs your OL. can you elaborate without the typical homeristic aura that perpetuates @AuburnFan's posts like a bull's ass in fly season...which side of the line is stronger? How confident are you? Is there healthy depth?
    3. How does your QB Jason Statham handle pressure up the middle? Likely that's where it is coming from vs heat from the edge.
    4. Do you subscribe to SEC SEC SEC fanhood and cheer for other SEC teams in OOC games or do you hate them and want them to lose? How does Alabama or Georgia balling out help Auburn at all?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Auburn's oc is the only ASU oc to lose to Washington in the past 18 years.

So there's that too

Bad news is that gus is the real oc of course.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

What is really fucking stupid is the Washington teams playing Auburn on Auburns terms. Wazzu went down there twice!! in the last decade without a return trip. Ok whatever, the Coogs play in Siberia and its tough to get there.

But mighty UW decides to go to fucking Atlanta to play Auburn. Literally a few hours away from Auburns campus. No return trip.

If UW loses this game we will have beaten no good out of conference team in the past two plus seasons. We would be on par with Baylor before Briles firing. This game is huge for national perception for UW.

Can you imagine if we had them in Seattle this year? Dawgs by 10 pts.

Good Lord .... Are you one of those guys that think Home Field advantage is worth more than 3-7 points.
    Let's just see how the game goes .... sometimes it wouldn't matter if the game was played on ice.
    If Auburn wins by 2 TDs ... it probably wouldn't have mattered. Yes it will probably be 65-70% Auburn fans.

I know you guys like to think that the SEC schedules are weak (LOL) ... but We simply do not have to go out and schedule tough road games on
    campus because of our built in SOS. The committee doesn't see Conf vs Non Conf ....
    Lots of teams from weak conferences (mainly PAC12 & BIG12) like to complain about the SEC,Big 10 and ACCs "Weak out of conf Schedule" ...
    all the while not realizing that their own conf is so weak, it's a necessity to schedule a power from the SEC, ACC or Big 10 to stay relevant in the
    Playoff discussion. Even without you guys, we'd play 2 top 5 teams that will probably be ranked 1 & 2 by the time we play them. Sprinkle in a few other Top 25 teams like Miss St (Could be Top 15- Top 10 when we play them), LSU and possibly aTm and you can see why it isn't necessary to play @whereever out of conference. Only Tennessee has a tougher schedule than us ... Playing #1 Bama, #5 UGA & #10 Auburn back to back to back over 3 weeks.
    Come on now @AuburnFan - you know darn well not all road games are created equal. Yes, playing at LSU or at Tuscaloosa is brutal BUT you play those schools in those venues every other year, so there's a certain level of familiarity. It's also a short road trip. Flying across the country to play an out of conference opponent in their house is a completely different animal.

Consider that in 2009, one year after we were Owen 12, we had a YUGE moral victory loss to LSU in Seattle 23-31. In 2012 we went down to Baton Rouge to see Mike the Tiger (RIP) and lost 3-41. Home field is a big deal in this sort of game.

If we were playing you at Jordan Hare, I'd give us about a 10% chance of winning. Because it's in Atlanta, I'd, say, somewhere between 30% and 40%.

I'm with you ... it's a great advantage to play at home ... but there is SO much that goes into a games outcome. Your examples of 0-12 and a closer match in 2012 against LSU are night and day different. Speaking of 2012, LSU sucked .... not as bad as Auburn that year (we went 0-8 in the SEC that year and fired our coach) ... but LSU was one of the games we should've won. We were driving inside the 40 (with one of the best kicker in the country) and got sacked back on the 45. Had we just gained two yards ... we probably would've beaten them 13-12.
    You went from 09-12 ... but things can change drastically in just 9 months. We went 0-12 in 2012, hired Gus and won the SECC, blocking Bama from a 3 peat NCs and lost in the last 13 seconds of the NC game.
    3-9, but still.
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

So there's that too

Did ASU have the best Defenseive front 7 in CFB?
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

What is really fucking stupid is the Washington teams playing Auburn on Auburns terms. Wazzu went down there twice!! in the last decade without a return trip. Ok whatever, the Coogs play in Siberia and its tough to get there.

But mighty UW decides to go to fucking Atlanta to play Auburn. Literally a few hours away from Auburns campus. No return trip.

If UW loses this game we will have beaten no good out of conference team in the past two plus seasons. We would be on par with Baylor before Briles firing. This game is huge for national perception for UW.

Can you imagine if we had them in Seattle this year? Dawgs by 10 pts.

Good Lord .... Are you one of those guys that think Home Field advantage is worth more than 3-7 points.
    Let's just see how the game goes .... sometimes it wouldn't matter if the game was played on ice.
    If Auburn wins by 2 TDs ... it probably wouldn't have mattered. Yes it will probably be 65-70% Auburn fans.

I know you guys like to think that the SEC schedules are weak (LOL) ... but We simply do not have to go out and schedule tough road games on
    campus because of our built in SOS. The committee doesn't see Conf vs Non Conf ....
    Lots of teams from weak conferences (mainly PAC12 & BIG12) like to complain about the SEC,Big 10 and ACCs "Weak out of conf Schedule" ...
    all the while not realizing that their own conf is so weak, it's a necessity to schedule a power from the SEC, ACC or Big 10 to stay relevant in the
    Playoff discussion. Even without you guys, we'd play 2 top 5 teams that will probably be ranked 1 & 2 by the time we play them. Sprinkle in a few other Top 25 teams like Miss St (Could be Top 15- Top 10 when we play them), LSU and possibly aTm and you can see why it isn't necessary to play @whereever out of conference. Only Tennessee has a tougher schedule than us ... Playing #1 Bama, #5 UGA & #10 Auburn back to back to back over 3 weeks.
    Come on now @AuburnFan - you know darn well not all road games are created equal. Yes, playing at LSU or at Tuscaloosa is brutal BUT you play those schools in those venues every other year, so there's a certain level of familiarity. It's also a short road trip. Flying across the country to play an out of conference opponent in their house is a completely different animal.

Consider that in 2009, one year after we were Owen 12, we had a YUGE moral victory loss to LSU in Seattle 23-31. In 2012 we went down to Baton Rouge to see Mike the Tiger (RIP) and lost 3-41. Home field is a big deal in this sort of game.

If we were playing you at Jordan Hare, I'd give us about a 10% chance of winning. Because it's in Atlanta, I'd, say, somewhere between 30% and 40%.

I'm with you ... it's a great advantage to play at home ... but there is SO much that goes into a games outcome. Your examples of 0-12 and a closer match in 2012 against LSU are night and day different. Speaking of 2012, LSU sucked .... not as bad as Auburn that year (we went 0-8 in the SEC that year and fired our coach) ... but LSU was one of the games we should've won. We were driving inside the 40 (with one of the best kicker in the country) and got sacked back on the 45. Had we just gained two yards ... we probably would've beaten them 13-12.
    You went from 09-12 ... but things can change drastically in just 9 months. We went 0-12 in 2012, hired Gus and won the SECC, blocking Bama from a 3 peat NCs and lost in the last 13 seconds of the NC game.
    3-9, but still.
    Typo, meant to say 0-8 in the SEC
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AuburnFan said:

So there's that too

I thought Clemson had the best front 7?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Haha I was expecting such

Get an avatar and kill yourself
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AuburnFan said:

So there's that too

Bitch I dont need your input while half assed trolling