Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaho's dad still pushing him to BAMA

Comments

• Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He's now being followed by pretty much all of the Oregon staff
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dawgs206 said:

Baseman said:

“We’re 100% UW” Adam Jude claims a Kaho family member told him. Except right now they’re worried about young Kaho who shouldn’t be concentrating on football but overcoming family turmoil

Fair enough. Why ask for his release? 100% UW? Take some time. Get things together.

I guess if Kaho was never coming, Peterson would have told us. Right?

If they’re 100% UW why ask for a release through the NCAA and follow an Oregon coach (I didn’t confirm the follow, not up on my TBS skills)? Please don’t ask for a full release to try and get immediate eligibility (to be closer to home for personal reasons) and go to Oregon.
    If he gets released and doesn't play foosball this year his clock won't start ticking.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

DJ Johnson transferred to Oregon and tried (and failed) to get immediate eligibility for similar reasons IIRC.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

As for Kaho, my stomach literally hurts reading this fucking thread.

I care too damn much about this shit.

Might be tim for me to take a walk with my wife and get some perspective.

Yeah it was fun popping back in for some grab ass and see what's up, but fuck this I'd rather pay attention to my shitty fucking family. FUCKING BULLSHIT god damn it
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    dtd said:

dawgs206 said:

Baseman said:

“We’re 100% UW” Adam Jude claims a Kaho family member told him. Except right now they’re worried about young Kaho who shouldn’t be concentrating on football but overcoming family turmoil

Fair enough. Why ask for his release? 100% UW? Take some time. Get things together.

If they’re 100% UW why ask for a release through the NCAA and follow an Oregon coach (I didn’t confirm the follow, not up on my TBS skills)? Please don’t ask for a full release to try and get immediate eligibility (to be closer to home for personal reasons) and go to Oregon.
    If he gets released and doesn't play foosball this year his clock won't start ticking.
    Mostly true, he can enroll in classes (more than 11 credits) and his clock will start, If he isn't released, UO following him is suspect to say the least

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Meanwhile all the dipshits on dawgman continue to suck petes pecker about just trusting him lmao.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

theLSkid said:

dtd said:

dawgs206 said:

Baseman said:

Mostly true, he can enroll in classes (more than 11 credits) and his clock will start, If he isn't released, UO following him is suspect to say the least

Nod. I agree, it looks a little ugly.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

Meanwhile all the dipshits on dawgman continue to suck petes pecker about just trusting him lmao.

Is this on Pete?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

theLSkid said:

dtd said:

dawgs206 said:

Baseman said:

Here are all the screenshots you'll need:

• Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    DeepSeaZ said:

Is this on Pete?
    More on Pete’s bagman
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    whuggy said:

This is just secret agent Cort Denison working for the Dawgs from the inside. Goal being to get Ducks sanctioned for
    impermissible contact.
    Ya is looks sketchy as fuck admissable or do you guys need to send out some wig wam invites to dig shit up?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    dawgs206 said:

DJ Johnson transferred to Oregon and tried (and failed) to get immediate eligibility for similar reasons IIRC.
    Yeah its possible they lied to him regarding the chances of getting immediate ncaa eligibility but thats a mute poont since there is no way in hell UW grants his release to another Pac program let alone the ducks.
  • Options
    her piece of shit website keeps coming back with an "internal service error"
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

her piece of shit website keeps coming back with an "internal service error"
    Must be getting too much traffic. Subscriptions have NEVER been higher.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Here is the scoop....

We can report that the story about Kaho having lost “20 pounds” is not true. He weighed 215 when he left for Reno. So, at the most, it was a three-pound loss (and it’s normal considering the stress he’s been through).

The info about him “not eating” is not true either — it’s more about not being able to work out. There’s no question that the kid is stressed out; two family members suddenly passing away is tough on any teenager.

His parents have been going through a divorce since last spring — but here’s what’s disturbing about this: His father, Hopate, had been calling up other player’s parents asking to borrow large sums of money due to his situation with the divorce.

Thankfully, the parents who were approached turned him down and wanted nothing to do with it. One parent we know of went to UW and told them this had transpired so it might be reported to compliance.

While that, in itself, is not “illegal” — but it suggests a financial burden that the father of Kaho is experiencing and from what we’ve gathered this evening.

Remember when he signed, his mother went on Twitter and asked other schools to leave her son alone? There’s always been something rather unsettling about this.

At this point, it’s unknown if Kaho will return to Washington or not. We know, for a fact, that Ale — himself — did everything he needed to do to get into Washington and become a Husky. This was his dream. But it was true that, all through the process, Kaho’s parents were not completely sold because they wanted him to go to Brigham Young and receive an LDS-centered education.

Is that what will happen now? We don’t know. We do know that he’s home and that he, himself, was looking forward to beginning his career at Washington.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sources said:

dtd said:

theLSkid said:

dtd said:

dawgs206 said:

Baseman said:

Here are all the screenshots you'll need:

I would tongue punch fat fucking fetters' fart box for Kaho.