Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaho's dad still pushing him to BAMA

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Could be an idiot

@Baseman you got some insider info on this in the Wam?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

I guess if Kaho was never coming, Peterson would have told us. Right?

Sounds like youve never heard of FREE PUB
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited August 2018
    Baseman said:

“We’re 100% UW” Adam Jude claims a Kaho family member told him. Except right now they’re worried about young Kaho who shouldn’t be concentrating on football but overcoming family turmoil

Fair enough. Why ask for his release? 100% UW? Take some time. Get things together.

If they’re 100% UW why ask for a release through the NCAA and follow an Oregon coach (I didn’t confirm the follow, not up on my TBS skills)? Please don’t ask for a full release to try and get immediate eligibility (to be closer to home for personal reasons) and go to Oregon.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawgs206 said:

Baseman said:

“We’re 100% UW” Adam Jude claims a Kaho family member told him. Except right now they’re worried about young Kaho who shouldn’t be concentrating on football but overcoming family turmoil

Fair enough. Why ask for his release? 100% UW? Take some time. Get things together.

If they’re 100% UW why ask for a release through the NCAA and follow an Oregon coach (I didn’t confirm the follow, not up on my TBS skills)? Please don’t ask for a full release to try and get immediate eligibility (to be closer to home for personal reasons) and go to Oregon.
    247 guy said the same thing:

I've been told by a source close to Brandon 'Ale' Kaho that the former five-star linebacker has asked Washington for his release.

Kaho returned home to Reno recently and the source does not believe Kaho will return to Seattle.

There are "family reasons" to which Chris Petersen alluded to earlier, but his release request goes beyond that, from what I've gathered.

At this point, it doesn't appear that Kaho will ever play a down for the Huskies.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gwad said:

BaldwinIV said:

If he is grieving and in a hurt place because of family drama, give him a LOA and let him brood and recover a bit. No need to do something brash with his life, effectively a 40 year decision.

Following one of the fratbro Oregon couches speaks to something more sinister at play, though.

Maybe they just ran into each other around Seattle or something.

I'd have to assume Cort wouldn't be dumb enough to try to recruit an opposing program's signee especially since we are obviously never granting his release to Oregon.
    Jood said he is requesting through the NCAA though. Does that change things?
    Not sure what you mean. If you are referring to a family hardship waiver to the transfer rule that would not apply since Eugene is 8 hours from Reno and I don't believe its his immediate famiy.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    Apparently he lost over 20 lbs while in Seattle this summer, and still needed a class to qualify..
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    "Football is not even our concern right now. ... He’s not the same bubbly kid we know,"..... but he's going through the process to get his football scholarship released...... And he didn't get his credit figured out(?)..... Can't take care of business... sounds like hes a pygmy OKG.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

F U C K

I hate our recruiting coordinator so much.

I don't even know who it is, but fuck him.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711

Gwad said:

BaldwinIV said:

If he is grieving and in a hurt place because of family drama, give him a LOA and let him brood and recover a bit. No need to do something brash with his life, effectively a 40 year decision.

Following one of the fratbro Oregon couches speaks to something more sinister at play, though.

I'd have to assume Cort wouldn't be dumb enough to try to recruit an opposing program's signee especially since we are obviously never granting his release to Oregon.
    Not sure what you mean. If you are referring to a family hardship waiver to the transfer rule that would not apply since Eugene is 8 hours from Reno and I don't believe its his immediate famiy.
    And to clarify asking for the release from his NLI to UW and petitioning the NCAA for inmediate eligibility are two different things.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

F U C K

I hate our recruiting coordinator so much.

I don't even know who it is, but fuck him.

Boner
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Holy shit I love our new bag man.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

BaldwinIV said:

And to clarify asking for the release from his NLI to UW and petitioning the NCAA for inmediate eligibility are two different things.
    Ya thanks I just read that from Jood and want to know what it means. If true sounds like there is some shenanigans going on. Hes on Cristoballz kool aid maybe?
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    sounds like there's still a huge divide between ale and his fam, fam went to reno press about his release ask. ale told pete this morning he'll be back and wants to be here