Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama in Africa

Comments

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Hillary Clinton was the original 'birther.' I like how Trump keeps getting blamed for picking up a story that was already out and going with it long before he came on the scene.

That is actually a factual comment from you. However Trump kept on it for 8 years. Which is telling.
    And Hillary only pulled it out when it was politically expedient to do so, which is more telling. I’d rather deal with someone that believes a lie than someone who knowingly lies. With the former you have a chance to change their mind. With the latter you’ll always have a lying, corrupt, evil bitch.

That is the dumbest thing I'd ever heard. So you are saying you'd rather have someone too stupid to know the truth be our president. Rather than someone who cares about winning (if you ain't cheating you ain't trying).

Pussy.
    Yes, because someone can be misinformed and still have integrity. I know that’s a foreign concept to you but it’s important to me.

Faggot.

Trump and integrity are almost synonymous.

I’m saying Hillary lacks integrity. Trump was the lesser of two evils when I cast my ballot. That said, I agree with most of what he’s done.

Find one politician that has integrity. Dumbfuck. Reality is both Trump and Hillary are crooked and stupid. But continue justifying why you decided to vote for an idiot. That's a good look.
    Yes, Trump is a consummate politician. In fact, you constantly praise his politics on these very boards. Trump is a businessman not a politician. Fucktard.
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Hillary Clinton was the original 'birther.' I like how Trump keeps getting blamed for picking up a story that was already out and going with it long before he came on the scene.

That is actually a factual comment from you. However Trump kept on it for 8 years. Which is telling.
    And Hillary only pulled it out when it was politically expedient to do so, which is more telling. I’d rather deal with someone that believes a lie than someone who knowingly lies. With the former you have a chance to change their mind. With the latter you’ll always have a lying, corrupt, evil bitch.

That is the dumbest thing I'd ever heard. So you are saying you'd rather have someone too stupid to know the truth be our president. Rather than someone who cares about winning (if you ain't cheating you ain't trying).

Pussy.
    How's all that winning treating you?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    I've heard that being president means you're a politician.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I've heard that being dflea means you're a donkey faggot.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

I've heard that being dflea means you're banging my mom.

True.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485

If Obama wants all the hot talk to stop, nothing's stopping him from proving his citizenship. That it's still an issue means there might actually be something there. Maybe, who knows. His regime was all about weakening America internationally and cracking down on dissent domestically. I wouldn't be surprised one way or another.

What's your take on his long-form birth certificate?

2001400ex said:

This is not fact, my comrade. (Politifact; Factcheck.org; USA Today)

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2018
    Squirt said:

If Obama wants all the hot talk to stop, nothing's stopping him from proving his citizenship. That it's still an issue means there might actually be something there. Maybe, who knows. His regime was all about weakening America internationally and cracking down on dissent domestically. I wouldn't be surprised one way or another.

What's your take on his long-form birth certificate?

Says he was born in Kenya.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Squirt said:

I like that the supervisors name is ODONGO
    Squirt said:

It also says his mom was born in Kansas so, even if this were a true certificate, he’d still be an American.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Isn't the whole argument that you have to be born on us soil?

I can't run for president for that reason
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

McCain was born on an army base as I recall in Germany
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

McCain was born in a hospital off a base in Panama while his dad was stationed there.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Didnt they do that to Mos Def
    2001400ex said:

McCain was born in a hospital off a base in Panama while his dad was stationed there.
    So?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited July 2018
    Apparently the area was still under us sovereignty

Turns out the Constitution isn't very clear though....so I still have a chance
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

So?
    Wut?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club

Canal Zone is not in Germany.

Canal Zone is not in Germany.
    So?