Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama in Africa

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
Someone posted that Trump should revoke Obama's passport (not here) and see if he can come up with proof of citizenship to get back into the country. That'd one hell of a joke!

Comments

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Was it Alex Jones that posted it? I forgot Trump was one of the main birthers. Christ.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Hillary Clinton was the original 'birther.' I like how Trump keeps getting blamed for picking up a story that was already out and going with it long before he came on the scene.

That is actually a factual comment from you. However Trump kept on it for 8 years. Which is telling.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Hillary Clinton was the original 'birther.' I like how Trump keeps getting blamed for picking up a story that was already out and going with it long before he came on the scene.

Oh my fucking god. At least Sarkbots had the fucking stones to say that Sark was better than Ty. You pussies have now resorted to “just as bad as Hillary but she did it first”. Like you’re a five year old that can’t grasp the idea of accountability.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Oh my fucking god. At least Sarkbots had the fucking stones to say that Sark was better than Ty. You pussies have now resorted to “just as bad as Hillary but she did it first”. Like you’re a five year old that can’t grasp the idea of accountability.
    obk has no stones. Except the ones bouncing across his chin every night.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    We're? all from Akrika you dumb fucks. HTH.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Should have detained this fucking clown and arrested him for crossing the border illegally.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/11/border-protection-says-de-blasio-crossed-us-mexico-border-illegally/
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    2001400ex said:

That is actually a factual comment from you. However Trump kept on it for 8 years. Which is telling.
    And Hillary only pulled it out when it was politically expedient to do so, which is more telling. I’d rather deal with someone that believes a lie than someone who knowingly lies. With the former you have a chance to change their mind. With the latter you’ll always have a lying, corrupt, evil bitch.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

If Obama wants all the hot talk to stop, nothing's stopping him from proving his citizenship. That it's still an issue means there might actually be something there. Maybe, who knows. His regime was all about weakening America internationally and cracking down on dissent domestically. I wouldn't be surprised one way or another.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    I don't think obama being a citizen was ever the issue
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    I think he told Harvard he was from Kenya to get laid

By a dude
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

And Hillary only pulled it out when it was politically expedient to do so, which is more telling. I’d rather deal with someone that believes a lie than someone who knowingly lies. With the former you have a chance to change their mind. With the latter you’ll always have a lying, corrupt, evil bitch.

That is the dumbest thing I'd ever heard. So you are saying you'd rather have someone too stupid to know the truth be our president. Rather than someone who cares about winning (if you ain't cheating you ain't trying).

Pussy.
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

That is the dumbest thing I'd ever heard. So you are saying you'd rather have someone too stupid to know the truth be our president. Rather than someone who cares about winning (if you ain't cheating you ain't trying).

Pussy.
    Yes, because someone can be misinformed and still have integrity. I know that’s a foreign concept to you but it’s important to me.

Faggot.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Pussy.
    Yes, because someone can be misinformed and still have integrity. I know that’s a foreign concept to you but it’s important to me.

Faggot.

Trump and integrity are almost synonymous.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    dflea said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Pussy.

Faggot.

Everyone says so
    dflea said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Pussy.

Faggot.

I’m saying Hillary lacks integrity. Trump was the lesser of two evils when I cast my ballot. That said, I agree with most of what he’s done.

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Pussy.

Faggot.

I’m saying Hillary lacks integrity. Trump was the lesser of two evils when I cast my ballot. That said, I agree with most of what he’s done.

Find one politician that has integrity. Dumbfuck. Reality is both Trump and Hillary are crooked and stupid. But continue justifying why you decided to vote for an idiot. That's a good look.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Pussy.

Faggot.

Find one politician that has integrity. Dumbfuck. Reality is both Trump and Hillary are crooked and stupid. But continue justifying why you decided to vote for an idiot. That's a good look.
    I'm heraing the idiot reached a trade agreement with the EU to avert a trade war. How can someone so stupid be so effective.?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Pussy.

Faggot.

I'm heraing the idiot reached a trade agreement with the EU to avert a trade war. How can someone so stupid be so effective.?
    You’re hearing a trade agreement was reached?