Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Class of 2019 Projections

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mystery decommit? 🤣 I’m going to punch both of you in the ovaries if your non-sense wills this one into fruition.

Ovaries? We're all men here, good sir (and @Doog_de_Jour, of course).

Thank you DNC, that was part of the humor which apparently only I find humorous... I’m kind of implying that I know you’re guys but I wouldn’t be shocked if you had ovaries. Next, I may over you some vagasil. 🤷🏽‍♂️
    To my defense I did a lot of drugs for about 12 years so even though I’m a 35 yr old on the outside, I have the maturity level of a pre-pubescent 12 year old. Top that off with all my kids being under 10 and I’m a recipe for disastrous humor. Sorry

HardcoreHuskyBathouse.jpg.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can we pretend I have ovaries while you punch me?

Only if we can pretend they are white ovaries.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Thank you DNC, that was part of the humor which apparently only I find humorous... I’m kind of implying that I know you’re guys but I wouldn’t be shocked if you had ovaries. Next, I may over you some vagasil. 🤷🏽‍♂️
    To my defense I did a lot of drugs for about 12 years so even though I’m a 35 yr old on the outside, I have the maturity level of a pre-pubescent 12 year old. Top that off with all my kids being under 10 and I’m a recipe for disastrous humor. Sorry

Of course we? have ovaries. Our? exterior sex doesn't equal our? interior gender.

BTW DNC has a very different meaning in the context of ovaries.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of course we? have ovaries. Our? exterior sex doesn't equal our? interior gender.

BTW DNC has a very different meaning in the context of ovaries.
    Damn Nice Cunny!
  • Options

Damn Nice Cunny!

Dilation and curettage
    (D&C)
    Background
    Abortion type Surgical
    First use Late 19th century
    Gestation 4-12 weeks
    Usage
    WHO recommends only when manual vacuum aspiration is unavailable
    United States 1.7% (2003)
    Medical notes
    Undertaken under heavy sedation or general anesthesia. Risk of perforation. Day-case procedure
    Infobox references
    Dilation (or dilatation) and curettage (D&C) refers to the dilation (widening/opening) of the cervix and surgical removal of part of the lining of the uterus and/or contents of the uterus by scraping and scooping (curettage). It is a therapeutic gynecological procedure as well as the most often used method of first trimester miscarriage or abortion.[1][2][3]

D&C normally refers to a procedure involving a curette, also called sharp curettage.[2] However, some sources use the term D&C to refer more generally to any procedure that involves the processes of dilation and removal of uterine contents, which includes the more common suction curettage procedures of manual and electric vacuum aspiration.[4]

Contents
    1 Procedure
    2 Clinical uses
    3 Complications
    4 See also
    5 References
    6 External links
    Procedure

An illustration of a dilation and curettage
    The woman is typically put under monitored anesthesia care (MAC) before the procedure begins. The first step in a D&C is to dilate the cervix. This can be done with Hegar dilators. A curette, a metal rod with a handle on one end and a sharp loop on the other, is then inserted into the uterus through the dilated cervix. The curette is used to gently scrape the lining of the uterus and remove the tissue in the uterus. This tissue is examined for completeness (in the case of abortion or miscarriage treatment) or by pathology for abnormalities (in the case of treatment for abnormal bleeding).[2]

Clinical uses
    D&Cs are commonly performed for the diagnosis of gynecological conditions leading to 'abnormal uterine bleeding';[5] to resolve abnormal uterine bleeding (too much, too often or too heavy a menstrual flow);[3] to remove the excess uterine lining in women who have conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome (which cause a prolonged buildup of tissue with no natural period to remove it);[6] to remove tissue in the uterus that may be causing abnormal vaginal bleeding,[2] including postpartum retained placenta;[7] to remove retained tissue (also known as retained POC or retained products of conception) in the case of a missed or incomplete miscarriage (in which some of the tissue remains in the uterus and the cervix stays open. This may increase a woman's risk of infection and continued bleeding);[4] and as a method of abortion.[2] In contrast, D&C remains 'standard care' for missed and incomplete miscarriage in many countries despite the existence of alternatives currently used for abortions.

Because medicinal and non-invasive methods of abortion now exist, and because D&C requires heavy sedation or general anesthesia and has higher risks of complication, the procedure has been declining as a method of abortion.[8] The World Health Organization recommends D&C as a method of surgical abortion only when manual vacuum aspiration is unavailable.[9] Most D&Cs are now carried out for miscarriage management and other indications such as diagnosis.[8][3][6]

Hysteroscopy is a valid alternative to D&C for many surgical indications from diagnosis of uterine pathology to the removal of fibroids and even retained products of conception. It poses less risk because the doctor has a view inside the uterus during surgery, unlike with blind D&C.

Medical management of miscarriage and medical abortion using drugs such as misoprostol and mifepristone are safe, non-invasive and cheaper alternatives to D&C.

Complications
    Complications may arise from either the introduction or spreading of infection, adverse reaction to general anesthesia required during the surgery or from instrumentation itself, if the procedure is performed blindly (without the use of any imaging technique such as ultrasound or hysteroscopy).

One risk of sharp curettage is uterine perforation. Although normally no treatment is required for uterine perforation, a laparoscopy may be done to verify that bleeding has stopped on its own. Infection of the uterus or fallopian tubes is also a possible complication, especially if the woman has an untreated sexually transmitted infection.[2]

Another risk is intrauterine adhesions, or Asherman's syndrome. One study found that in women who had one or two sharp curettage procedures for miscarriage, 14-16% developed some adhesions.[10] Women who underwent three sharp curettage procedures for miscarriage had a 32% risk of developing adhesions.[10] The risk of Asherman's syndrome was found to be 30.9% in women who had D&C following a missed miscarriage,[11] and 25% in those who had a D&C 1–4 weeks postpartum.[12][13][14] Untreated Asherman's syndrome, especially if severe, also increases the risk of complications in future pregnancies, such as ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, and abnormal placentation (e.g.placenta previa and placenta accreta).[2] According to recent case reports, use of vacuum aspiration can also lead to intrauterine adhesions.[15] Yet, in terms of long-term reproductive outcome after miscarriage, a review in 2013 came to the conclusion that there were no studies reporting a link to D&C, while similar pregnancy outcomes were reported subsequent to surgical management (including D&C), medical management or conservative management (that is, watchful waiting).[16] After miscarriage, there is an association between surgical intervention in the uterus and the development of intrauterine adhesions, and between intrauterine adhesions and adverse pregnancy outcomes, but there is still no clear evidence of any method of prevention of adverse pregnancy outcomes related to intrauterine adhesions
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam

There’s a lot more female reproductive organ hawt talk in the teen boi stalking forum then one would think.

Thankfully we don't follow women's volleyball recruiting
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    The obvious answer to USC's coaching/recruiting problem is to poach Cristobal from Oregon, which is a job he should take if he's not a complete idiot. One, Phil Knight's going to die someday, so don't worry about pissing him off. Two, the guys UO is poaching are largely from CA anyway, so Cristobal could take many/most with him.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

There’s a lot more female reproductive organ hawt talk in the teen boi stalking forum then one would think.

Unfortunately.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

Unfortunately.
    Teen bois or gtfo
  • Options
    RealRhino said:

The obvious answer to USC's coaching/recruiting problem is to poach Cristobal from Oregon, which is a job he should take if he's not a complete idiot. One, Phil Knight's going to die someday, so don't worry about pissing him off. Two, the guys UO is poaching are largely from CA anyway, so Cristobal could take many/most with him.

We don't know that he can coach though
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018

Thankfully we don't follow women's Men’s volleyball recruiting

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Thankfully we don't follow women's Men’s volleyball recruiting

Best men's volleyball scene of all time. Nuff said.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,975
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is it to late for manu to decommit?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

Thank you for your cervix.
    Hahhahahahahhahahha. Best 5 word post this year.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Can we pretend I have ovaries while you punch me?

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

UW will finish with:

Daniel Heimuli

Faatui Tuitele

Stephon Wright

Laiatu Latu

Sean Rhyan

Bru McCoy

Kyle Ford

Doog it Up!