Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gaard "The Dutch Viking" Memmelaar, 4* 2020 OL, Middleton (HS), ID (COMMITTED)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Finished 638 on 247 which is still surprisingly low to me. That's actually lower than his current composite rank.

Lmao that's ridiculous. Gaard is gonna be such a fucking beast.
  • Options
    proofproof Member Posts: 278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited January 2020
    dnc said:

Finished 638 on 247 which is still surprisingly low to me. That's actually lower than his current composite rank. Gaard is the #36 ranked guard.

Still low, but much better than when he was ranked in the 1000s. He may not go to camps, but there was no way in hell there were 1000 players better than him.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Emoterman said:

dnc said:

Finished 638 on 247 which is still surprisingly low to me. That's actually lower than his current composite rank. Gaard is the #36 ranked guard.

Gaard doesn't care. Gaard thrives on their bourgeois southern European surreal disrespect. Gaard will eat the hearts of the puny ignorant fools in front of their mothers. Gaard is poised to be an all tim Huskie great.
    agree
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Gaard got his first Blood Eagle at 8. He laughed and stitched himself back together with the bones of a fish.

Do not mess with this man