Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gaard "The Dutch Viking" Memmelaar, 4* 2020 OL, Middleton (HS), ID (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,117
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AEB said:

Jeg elsker meg noe Nordmann. Hvit TE eller Norsk OL, hvorfor ikke begge to?

Fuck me, I understand this
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,988
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Memmelaar is a Dutch name you morons.

Don’t take this from me. Holland was raped and pillaged as much as the next guy.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think he's related to Dale Memmelaar.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

I think he's related to Dale Memmelaar.

Of the Coney Island Memmelaars?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Things I love a lot about his hudl:

Larry Craig award for wide stance. He just flairs his legs out and fires his feet into the ground like pistons.

He bows his back and has incredible strength to get people off.

Oddly his pass technique is natural and his run technique is just “bulldozer”. Which is great.

But that frame is gorgeous and his bend, movement and power is fantastic. It’s sophomore film.

His body is already there.

It’s just impressive shit.

Obviously we wouldn’t be offering if we didn’t fucking love him.

People like me.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

“I think I did good”, Memmelaar told Realdawg.com, “About two days later they contacted Coach Brock (high school coach) and I got the offer. I knew from the very beginning I wanted to go there — when I was up there it just felt like home with the staff and the players.”

Memmelaar came back this week (today) with his parents, and the official commitment was made.

“They love it”, he said, “They couldn’t be happier.”

Memmelaar is from Middleton, Idaho (a small town about 30 minutes outside of Boise) and he grew up knowing all about Chris Petersen while the Husky coach was the Boise State coach. So getting to play for that coach is a dream come true for this young man.

“Coach Pete is such a great guy”, he said, adding that his position coach, Scott Huff is “Amazing — I’m blessed to be able to have him as a position coach.”

It’s still very early, but Memmelaar says, “This is it for me”.

Washington was his first offer — and it won’t be his last — but he’s not going to be wavering at all from here on out. In fact, he’s going to be back in Seattle this fall, “I’m probably going to come up for the Stanford game”, he said.

Stanford better stay the fuck away from this kid.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,131
    Founders Club
    edited June 2018

I see a future key note speaker at a pirate convention
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

Hey Gaard, if you read the boreds, if you could please grow your hair out and start spelling your name with umlauts or diaereses it would greatly help with all of the fan fiction that we are going to write about you, as well as when you decide to cross the rainbow bridge to Valhalla.

Umlauts are for Germans and Swedish pussies. Idk if Gaard is supposed to be one of those Nordic names that white power people in the US love or what the deal is with that.

Gaard isn't really a given name anyway. Gard is. Gaard is just a transliteration of Gård, which means farm. I know they're from Idaho, but who the fuck names their kid "Farm"?

It's getting more and more difficult to not be a self-loathing whitey.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hey Gaard, if you read the boreds, if you could please grow your hair out and start spelling your name with umlauts or diaereses it would greatly help with all of the fan fiction that we are going to write about you, as well as when you decide to cross the rainbow bridge to Valhalla.

Umlauts are for Germans and Swedish pussies. Idk if Gaard is supposed to be one of those Nordic names that white power people in the US love or what the deal is with that.

Gaard isn't really a given name anyway. Gard is. Gaard is just a transliteration of Gård, which means farm. I know they're from Idaho, but who the fuck names their kid "Farm"?

Norwegians aren’t white HTH.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bruh I'm borderline translucent out here.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bruh I'm borderline translucent over here.
    I love Norwegians.