Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Standard For UW Football

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Idk wtf is wrong with all ya. I don’t look up to furd, but they did win more games in the last 8 years than any other pac-12 school. Give them credit that they deserve, the did win those game. UW did go all flaccid at STDU and Furd last year.

WTF is wrong with you. Just because some shit school has a run doesn't mean they own the fucking pole position.

You guys are such fucking morons you don't realize that Florida and Tennessee RAN the fucking SEC from 93-05. You think Bama gave a fuck about that? They poached Saban from the Dolphins because they sucked and knew they had to get back on top. Bama also sucked in the 80s. HTH

It's not about who has been good in the past whatever years, it's about how your program thinks of itself and what the program is.

Stanford's program is 'we have been really good for 10 years and no one shows up to our games'.
    Clearly the meds are not dialed-in today.

Where did I mention them owning anything? I just don’t understand what is the point in shitting on them when all they have done is win. UW is about to go in its run, but if we? don’t bring a natty it won’t mean shit anyways.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Living in the past huh?

Turns out you fucking limp dicks have forgotten that we don't look up to fucking Boise, Oregon or fucking Stanford.

If you don't want our teams to look like that: FUCK OFF.

If you make excuses for our teams to never look like that again: FUCK OFF.

If you think that can't happen again: FUCK OFF.
    Nobody does.
    All you fags do. And all you fags think it's cool for us to finish fifth in the Pac-12 in recruiting and that we'll never compete with whatever team is better than us at the moment.

It's seeped in here 'hardcore'.

Half the posters here don't know if they're trolling or being serious anymore.
    It's funny because that 91 team was built on classes that finished 3rd or 4th out of 10 in recruiting.

BUT YOU'RE THE STANDARD BEARER AND NOBODY ELSE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT REALLY TAKES TO WIN!!!!

In b4 rant about how the 88 class was #2 in the Pac. Which is exactly what our 2018 class was.
    Are you fucking stupid? We were never lower than third in P12 recruiting more than once in the 80s. JFC. Doogs love to kill DJ's accomplishments.

The ENTIRE FUCKING NARRATIVE of 90-92 was what had changed was DJ's recruiting.

So fuck off. I *AM* the fucking standard bearer until one of you fags starts acting like we are Clemson and not fucking Minnesota.
    You're too easy dude
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Idk wtf is wrong with all ya. I don’t look up to furd, but they did win more games in the last 8 years than any other pac-12 school. Give them credit that they deserve, the did win those game. UW did go all flaccid at STDU and Furd last year.

WTF is wrong with you. Just because some shit school has a run doesn't mean they own the fucking pole position.

You guys are such fucking morons you don't realize that Florida and Tennessee RAN the fucking SEC from 93-05. You think Bama gave a fuck about that? They poached Saban from the Dolphins because they sucked and knew they had to get back on top. Bama also sucked in the 80s. HTH

It's not about who has been good in the past whatever years, it's about how your program thinks of itself and what the program is.

Stanford's program is 'we have been really good for 10 years and no one shows up to our games'.

Where did I mention them owning anything? I just don’t understand what is the point in shitting on them when all they have done is win. UW is about to go in its run, but if we? don’t bring a natty it won’t mean shit anyways.
    ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS WIN!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?!?!

Stanford historically fucking sucks. Their '06 team was worse than our '08 team. Jesus fucking Christ.

You guys have let this shit get in so deep it hurts for you to even realize what we are.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Living in the past huh?

Turns out you fucking limp dicks have forgotten that we don't look up to fucking Boise, Oregon or fucking Stanford.

Nobody does.
    All you fags do. And all you fags think it's cool for us to finish fifth in the Pac-12 in recruiting and that we'll never compete with whatever team is better than us at the moment.

It's funny because that 91 team was built on classes that finished 3rd or 4th out of 10 in recruiting.

BUT YOU'RE THE STANDARD BEARER AND NOBODY ELSE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT REALLY TAKES TO WIN!!!!

In b4 rant about how the 88 class was #2 in the Pac. Which is exactly what our 2018 class was.
    Are you fucking stupid? We were never lower than third in P12 recruiting more than once in the 80s. JFC. Doogs love to kill DJ's accomplishments.

So fuck off. I *AM* the fucking standard bearer until one of you fags starts acting like we are Clemson and not fucking Minnesota.
    I am your father
    You are the real Standard Bearer. Without question. You are the original WE ARE WASHINGTON DAMMIT motherfucker and I love you forever for it. Because you know.

Ron Holmes play where Joe Kelly caught the INT vs. Oklahoma - that wasn't fucking beating UGA in an opening game with Mark Richt as coach man.

That was alpha fucking football.

CHRIS PETERSEN CAME TO WASHINGTON TO PROVE HE COULD COACH AND WIN FOR REAL unlike that fucking LaVell fag who stayed safe is his bullshit world.

Chris is probably better than DJ. But DJ was a boss.
    Doogs love to kill DJ's accomplishments.
    Peterman can kiss DJ’s ring until he gets one himself
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

Living in the past huh?

Nobody does.

I am your father
    You are the real Standard Bearer. Without question. You are the original WE ARE WASHINGTON DAMMIT motherfucker and I love you forever for it. Because you know.

Ron Holmes play where Joe Kelly caught the INT vs. Oklahoma - that wasn't fucking beating UGA in an opening game with Mark Richt as coach man.

That was alpha fucking football.

CHRIS PETERSEN CAME TO WASHINGTON TO PROVE HE COULD COACH AND WIN FOR REAL unlike that fucking LaVell fag who stayed safe is his bullshit world.

Chris is probably better than DJ. But DJ was a boss.
    Doogs love to kill DJ's accomplishments.
    Peterman can kiss DJ’s ring until he gets one himself
    Damn right.
  • Options
    I actually agree chances are CP finishes his UW career more accomplished than DJ, but he's got a ways to go to get there.
  • Options

Stanford historically fucking sucks. Their '06 team was worse than our '08 team. Jesus fucking Christ.

You guys have let this shit get in so deep it hurts for you to even realize what we are.
    I am talking about the last decade.
    I am still not sure wtf u r arguing about, but no where in my statement did I insinuate UW can’t be great program.

Before peterman got UW, UW perception has been a once a great program that was ruined by mediocre administration and terrible coaching.
  • Options

Sunday out for blood Dennis is my favorite Dennis

New TSIO bored theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vblG6BVQ
  • Options

dnc said:

I actually agree chances are CP finishes his UW career more accomplished than DJ, but he's got a ways to go to get there.

We must keep fighting!!!

That’s the thing, he can absolutely get there. But he’s gotta fucking get after it exactly like he did last year in recruiting (but better) for the next 3-4 years, and whatever in game shit is necessary.

There is so much going right, so so much, we are so damn close. We’ll get there and it’ll be amazing when we do.
    I don't think he has to do better than last year. If we get 3-4 2018 recruiting classes, we natty, simple as that.
  • Options

I am talking about the last decade.
    I am still not sure wtf u r arguing about, but no where in my statement did I insinuate UW can’t be great program.

Before peterman got UW, UW perception has been a once a great program that was ruined by mediocre administration and terrible coaching.
    WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON???

WE ARE A GREAT PROGRAM FOR REAL. STANFORD IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. LOOK AT ALL TIME RECORDS.

Fuck man.

This is like saying 'oh, man, Bama should give Tennessee the respect they deserve'. FUCK TENNESSEE. AND FUCK STANFORD. STANFORD IS FUCKING OLE MISS.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

We must keep fighting!!!

That’s the thing, he can absolutely get there. But he’s gotta fucking get after it exactly like he did last year in recruiting (but better) for the next 3-4 years, and whatever in game shit is necessary.

There is so much going right, so so much, we are so damn close. We’ll get there and it’ll be amazing when we do.
    I don't think he has to do better than last year. If we get 3-4 2018 recruiting classes, we natty, simple as that.
    I think you're basically right. I think last year with two additional guys is a Natty class: Togiai and Martin.

The only worry is that we are systematically under-recruiting at particular positions and that creates a weird roster. I guess I would say - last year's class is good enough if we get Martin.

But also - the catch here is that, for instance, next year - if we do what we SHOULD do, then we will be naturally higher because of Smalls, Hatchett, Ringo and the rest of our in-state class. But that would be 3 5-star guys.