Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Korey Foreman, 2021 OLB, Corona (Centennial), CA (Offered 6/8/18)

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

That’s the hand of a white dude BTW (by the way, not bow down to Washington)
    I had forgotten that when he started posting on this site he claimed that he was black
    Not the only one!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I had forgotten that when he started posting on this site he claimed that he was black
    Not the only one!
    I identify as an ambulatory toilet. What’s the big deal?
    You misspelled Dubai porta potty.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Not the only one!
    I identify as an ambulatory toilet. What’s the big deal?
    You misspelled Dubai porta potty.
    Gross
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,130
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sub K or BTP?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sub K or BTP?
    Or?

Pretty Sub K actually is black (light skinneded perhaps), or else that mofo is even crazier than I thought.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,130
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Sub K or BTP?
    Or?

Pretty Sub K actually is black (light skinneded perhaps), or else that mofo is even crazier than I thought.
    Excuse me sir. Wasn’t 100% sure which doogflake we were talking about

I know people who have met him and he is
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    They're all nerdy white kids.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    USC 247 says that Foreman is a USC-Oregon battle. They're worried that once Jaylin Davies commits to Oregon then top-40 recruit and his best friend Raesjon Davis will flip from LSU to Oregon. Foreman is friends with both. NOC, but quooking for another off season natty.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

USC 247 says that Foreman is a USC-Oregon battle. They're worried that once Jaylin Davies commits to Oregon then top-40 recruit and his best friend Raesjon Davis will flip from LSU to Oregon. Foreman is friends with both. NOC, but quooking for another off season natty.

The only good news about this is Oregon has to be filling up soon.

What a disaster of an offseason.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

They have 12, and I think they can stretch it to 27 if some enroll early. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the guys Oregon is getting, but they are still struggling to recruit the DT position. That is the one position they need to recruit better.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

There are going to be de-commits, I'm sure. That JuCo DB from Mississippi has never even been to Oregon, and in the day after committing both Florida and Alabama offered. That's always been Cristobal's style. Get 30 commits a year because it's easier to keep them or build a class with placeholders. But yeah, Cristobal is going to clean up and it is nice not having much resistance from James Lake.
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Oregons class will be small. 20-22
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,898
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

There are going to be de-commits, I'm sure. That JuCo DB from Mississippi has never even been to Oregon, and in the day after committing both Florida and Alabama offered. That's always been Cristobal's style. Get 30 commits a year because it's easier to keep them or build a class with placeholders. But yeah, Cristobal is going to clean up and it is nice not having much resistance from James Lake.
    Even with decommits lake is still getting plungered. And I don’t want to hear any of that “but our guys are high 3 ⭐️’s and they should be 4” bull shit.

Any one preaching that fuckery can take that optimism to doogman.