Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Korey Foreman, 2021 OLB, Corona (Centennial), CA (Offered 6/8/18)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ATLDawg said:

To be honest I think it says more an indictment of UW & Jimmy Lake, obviously he's not going to Howard but he is conscious and his family is conscious. But the black head coach taking over a winning program can't sell him on Seattle over Oregon. I'm serious what is UW's actual recruiting approach this cycle. The fact Cristobal dropped a BLM response before his watered down b.s. blew my mind as an African American. It was indicative of the whole cycle just one step behind on everything.

Yah, all this shit.

- black coach
    - good school, supposedly culture

Highlights how much the school doesn't prioritize football.

• Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    Jimmy is great at talking shit. Not sure about anything else.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    Cristobal is cuban.

I like that the author makes assumptions that Jimmy is having deep discussions with recruits. Yeah, just more uw bullshit about how their coach is super awesome and everyone else is shit and uses racist tactics to get commitments. And bases it on absolutely nothing. Such a line of shit. But keep telling yourselves that. For a program that thinks they are so superior the list of excuses is long and are pretty pathetic.

Greenblood, you should have included where that came from.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dOgmaster said:

Cristobal is cuban.

I like that the author makes assumptions that Jimmy is having deep discussions with recruits. Yeah, just more uw bullshit about how their coach is super awesome and everyone else is shit and uses racist tactics to get commitments. And bases it on absolutely nothing. Such a line of shit. But keep telling yourselves that. For a program that thinks they are so superior the list of excuses is long and are pretty pathetic.

81 percent know
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020
    dOgmaster said:

Cristobal is cuban.

Author made me fall off my chair laughing

The joke is I don't have to name who this is, because like Race said, the majority of the people here know who this is without me mentioning him.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ATLDawg said:

To be honest I think it says more an indictment of UW & Jimmy Lake, obviously he's not going to Howard but he is conscious and his family is conscious. But the black head coach taking over a winning program can't sell him on Seattle over Oregon. I'm serious what is UW's actual recruiting approach this cycle. The fact Cristobal dropped a BLM response before his watered down b.s. blew my mind as an African American. It was indicative of the whole cycle just one step behind on everything.

Man, this. So much this. This should've been a really easy move for Jimmy, a fucking layup, but he just blew it. I honestly can't think of a single thing Jimmy's done well since taking over. He has been staggeringly incompetent. This is going to get really, really bad.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

ATLDawg said:

Man, this. So much this. This should've been a really easy move for Jimmy, a fucking layup, but he just blew it. I honestly can't think of a single thing Jimmy's done well since taking over. He has been staggeringly incompetent. This is going to get really, really bad.
    Jesus Fuckin' Gilchrist.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Some guys can manage the stock room some guys can be the CEO

A shitty assistant can be a great head man and vice versa

Most coaches suck. We'll see
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam