Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Popular tax plan

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I don't know a single person who doesn't like the tax cuts. Poor people. Wealthy people. Black people. White devils. Every single person I have ever spoken with about them likes them. Where are all these people who hate their own money?

I think they are overrated, but then again I tend to be BRB, JO about the prospect of a balanced budget (never will happen but I can still fantasize). Tax cuts = Fast Strategy. Fiscal sanity = Slow Strategy.
    Tax cuts(within reason and ceteris paribus) = growth

Growth = debt as a smaller portion of revenue/GDP

Also, when the world stops letting the US service their debt at negative interest rates THEN we should balance the budget. Who would turn down a loan at a -1.5% rate...
    Not when the deficit is much larger than the growth rate. As it is right now.
    If Obama couldn't get it fixed, no one can
    How is Trump doing on the deficit? I'm not sure that's an argument you want to make.
    If future Rushmore chinductee Obama only made the deficit worse, despite his best heroic, learned and professorial efforts, how can we expect the biggest buffoon ever in the office to do any better? Game over man. #WeAreASubSaharanCountry
    While Obama was shitty on the deficit. The deficit basically went down every year of his presidency.
    Yeah it went down so much the deficit only doubled under his leadership. Spent more than all previous presidents combined. Math much?
    The deficit did not double. You'd think after years here you'd realize the difference between deficit and debt.

Dumbfuck.

And yes math is lost on you. Spent more than all previous Presidents combined. Da fuq.
    Suck it

Debt Added Since Obama Took Office
    The largest number comes from calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, when he left, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president.
    Your words:

Spent more than all previous presidents combined. Math much?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Derek, sacrifice this motherfucker.