Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Taking Visits to UW, Poly Bowl, UCLA, and BYU or potentially Clemson if they offer (contingent on dudes leaving). His bro plays at Utah was another interesting tidbit in the article I didn’t know.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Taking Visits to UW, Poly Bowl, UCLA, and BYU or potentially Clemson if they offer (contingent on dudes leaving). His bro plays at Utah was another interesting tidbit in the article I didn’t know.

Uhh he's probably their best WR. Also two older brothers who played at BYU although one washed out.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    He openly said in that article that given the Utah situation at oc it'll be hard to choose them.
    It would have been nice if we could have gotten him in with heimuli the week after the poly bowl. But it sounds like that won't happen.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Sarcasam?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sarcasam?
    No, Samson.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Sarcasam?
    No, Samson.
    Post of the year. I know it’s early.
  • Options
    There’s no way we’re getting this guy. We couldn’t get Kyle Ford who grew up snowboarding and fucks around with the Pettis’ yet somehow we’re gonna get a guy who told us to fuck off when we camped him all the while, while we’re trying to find a WR coach? GTFOH
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019
    Meek said:

Uhh he's probably their best WR. Also two older brothers who played at BYU although one washed out.
    did he like fighting with them or not?
    This is even funnier since one of them is basically known for his (sucker) punching skillz.

(#12)

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sarcasam?
    I wish
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    For the love of Allah, why does bush suck in recruiting? Very suspect as an OC
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuck! Now we better get Lewis and/or Ngata or else we're gonna look stupid as fuck for passing on Pittman and Delgado.

^^its fun seeing old saved drafts

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

You do realize that WR recruiting is/was Lubick's responsibility. Bush is having to come in and try to clean up his clusterfuck.
    If this be true, we should expect Bush to fuck this yr like he did with Osborne and Spiker. Maybe he can get us a rb and wr worth a shit. Who knows, he might actually get more than one guy that doesn’t suck.

So glad we’re back to hating life and not being optimistic.
  • Options

You do realize that WR recruiting is/was Lubick's responsibility. Bush is having to come in and try to clean up his clusterfuck.
    Don’t give a fuck at this point, want results
  • Options

He got Ty, Spiker, and white spiker by only coaching one year on the staff before leaving and just now coming back..........?
  • Options

He got Ty, Spiker, and white spiker by only coaching one year on the staff before leaving and just now coming back..........?
    U mentioned leveling up, so are we? Sound like you are suffering from the Seattle disease by making excuses
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

U mentioned leveling up, so are we? Sound like you are suffering from the Seattle disease by making excuses
    Lubick fucked up this WR class. It’s Bush’s fucking job to recruit WRs you fucking dickhead. He’s the QB coach (recruit QBs) and the OC. Not the fucking WR coach anymore.

Our class should be: Ford and Ngata.

Lubick fucked this all up... end of story.