Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,864
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doog moment of thy day...3...2...1

Level up, take the best players, obvious reasons aside; let’s look at this one from the angle of perception.

Imagine if we pulled nucka pucka, latu, Jackson, and Ford.

We as HH’s know and see the power shift. Does the national media? Do the tb’s we stalk see it?

To flip one and pull three more who were once “usc leans” would signify some thing huge.

Throw in Trent and Danny hammer and I just came and sharted at the same time I’m dooging so hard.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Pretty sure Nacua (and probably his parents) watched his brother and his brother's receiving unit get repeatedly prison raped by Death Row Defense and DBU and decided "maybe we should be on their side".

I'd much rather have Ford because we need black kids but I've never thought we were getting him. Nacua would be a chinteresting consolation prize.
  • Options

BlastDoor said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/2988057/5bff87310c54e00b20d47e80

His senior Hudl is really good. If we whiff on Ford, I would rather have Nacua than Lewis, for sure.

If Nacua wants to commit I would leave Lewis at the airport.

We are in home with Ford tonight. I would take both Ford and Nacua and would prefer Ford - but if Nacua wants to commit you must take him.
    I can't see any chance we are taking 3 WRs in this class. I'm still shocked we are taking two.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2018
    We can take Nacua and Ford. The good thing about Nacua coming is that it’s Poly weekend and if he feels that energy and doesn’t sign in the early period that’s real good for us.

Hopefully fords in home is today and we can built for life the shit out of him WHILE HIS SOPHOMORE TEAMMATE AND OPENING TEAMMATE TRENT MCDUFFIE COMMITS making Pete tweet “woof” during his in home. That’s my ultimate wet dream.

If something close to that happens and we find out Nacua and Jackson are both visiting this weekend, this would be one of the best days in UDUB recruiting and since I’m saying it’s a good thing we all know it will crash in burn in my face.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

We can take Nacua and Ford. The good thing about Nacua coming is that it’s Poly weekend and if he feels that energy and doesn’t sign in the early period that’s real good for us.

Hopefully fords in home is today and we can built for life the shit out of him WHILE HIS SOPHOMORE TEAMMATE AND OPENING TEAMMATE TRENT MCDUFFIE COMMITS making Pete tweet “woof” during his in home. That’s my ultimate wet dream.

If something close to that happens and we find out Nacua and Jackson are both visiting this weekend, this would be one of the best days in UDUB recruiting and since I’m saying it’s a good thing we all know it will crash in burn in my face.

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

As the titles says, confirmed that he’s not committing til February. We get a shot at Ford then all out blitz Nacua if that doesn’t happen.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    so are guys like Nacua not committing because they are being asked to not commit yet or are they not committing because they don't want to get stuck in the dumpster fire at USC?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

so are guys like Nacua not committing because they are being asked to not commit yet or are they not committing because they don't want to get stuck in the dumpster fire at USC?

We would take him I heart beat, he is no ngata or Ford, but still in the same area code of a fucking baller.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    He needs to be this year's tuli.
    We have a month to full court press this kid. Make it happen lubick
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,048
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Not coming here.

wow breaking news, is water still wet?
    Actually water can never be wet. Something is wet when it's a solid object and has water on it's surface. Ice can be wet. But water can't. Water is just water.
    Ice is water
    Again, disagreeing just to disagree. Ice is not water. Ice is solid. Water is liquid. You can call ice "frozen water" but it's still not water.
    Read this before my brain exploded. I am now a vegetable.
  • Options
    Why wouldn’t this muhfucca sign to USC when he’s been committed since the summer hahahahahahah? We need to get this fucker.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    Crawfish said:

Why wouldn’t this muhfucca sign to USC when he’s been committed since the summer hahahahahahah? We need to get this fucker.

Feels like another Tuli situation. He's going to be at the Poly Bowl, too.
    Can't wrap my head around this ... we would take Puka (and I would, no question) alongside Ford? We have the space?

I get it if Ford sticks with USC but ....
  • Options
    animate said:

Crawfish said:

Feels like another Tuli situation. He's going to be at the Poly Bowl, too.
    Can't wrap my head around this ... we would take Puka (and I would, no question) alongside Ford? We have the space?

I get it if Ford sticks with USC but ....
    We would absolutely take both.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Ford is NOT going to UW. The sooner you come to terms with it the less disappointed you will be.

I tell myself that every morning or every time i am about to sin.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Ford is NOT going to UW. The sooner you come to terms with it the less disappointed you will be.

I tell myself that constantly.
    brevity