Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Troy Fautanu, 2019 4* OL, Henderson (Liberty), NV (COMMITTED: HOLY SHIT)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It's gonna be feel like BYU kids get a preference because nearly the entire team goes on one. That being said there are plenty of kids on the team that ended up in south america or the Philippines. Lolohea who I think has been gone for a year now went to Detroit. BTW, I hope CCP is actively writing him. I have a fear he'll spend time in Ann Arbor or East Lansing and get poached or fall in love with a girl there and decide not to don the P&G. Don't get me wrong, kids can get fucked over and become malnourished or catch a bug, but that's more the exception than the norm.

More worried about the fact that these kids believe that some ancient Israelites came to America and buried golden plates for Jon Smith to find and not share with people informing them how to make their own universe in the afterlife, and what that means for their mental health, than I am their ability to work out for two years.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018

It's gonna be feel like BYU kids get a preference because nearly the entire team goes on one. That being said there are plenty of kids on the team that ended up in south america or the Philippines. Lolohea who I think has been gone for a year now went to Detroit. BTW, I hope CCP is actively writing him. I have a fear he'll spend time in Ann Arbor or East Lansing and get poached or fall in love with a girl there and decide not to don the P&G. Don't get me wrong, kids can get fucked over and become malnourished or catch a bug, but that's more the exception than the norm.

More worried about the fact that these kids believe that some ancient Israelites came to America and buried golden plates for Jon Smith to find and not share with people informing them how to make their own universe in the afterlife, and what that means for their mental health, than I am their ability to work out for two years.
    *Joseph Smith.

Also, sarcasm aside Collie actually served his mission in Buenos Aires (Argentina). Which doesn't support the narrative because he came back and was even better as a sophomore and junior- possibly the best in the nation as a junior in '07.

-Latter Day Saints (not supposed to say Mormon anymore) superiority guy.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

THey can believe in pink tutus for all I care as long as they win.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018

Still as not as crazy as virgin birth. Got to hand it to that girl, she stuck to her story. Now Muslim and Christians believe that shiet
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All these CristoBallz have me like:

Looks like all my dreams are coming true!

"I know that I would like to take (official) visits to Washington and to USC, those are the ones I know of for sure that I'd like to visit, but I may just make my decision and just take one official visit (to the school he commits to).

I love him. I love him so much.

Hey Clay Helton:

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

All these CristoBallz have me like:

Looks like all my dreams are coming true!

"I know that I would like to take (official) visits to Washington and to USC, those are the ones I know of for sure that I'd like to visit, but I may just make my decision and just take one official visit (to the school he commits to).

I love him. I love him so much.

Hey Clay Helton:

It's a little odd to recruit offensive linemen that we actually like consecutive seasons
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If we get him and Beulow this will be our best OL class since I can't remember when.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Benji Olsen says, Hi!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

If we get him and Beulow this will be our best OL class since I can't remember when.

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

If we get Buelow, Fautanu and Kalepo that's a significantly better class than what we had last year.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

If we get Buelow, Fautanu and Kalepo that's a significantly better class than what we had last year.
    Buelow - Proto LT
    Fautanu - Perfect pulling G or C
    Kalepo - Proto RT

And we'll probably take 1 more.

Also Luciano is great.
    I call Luciano "Lucky"
    setting up to be the all pac12 nickname o-line;

Lucky Luciano
    Kalepto Maniac
    A Buelow-ful Block
    Thanks dad
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meek said:

Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

Buelow - Proto LT
    Fautanu - Perfect pulling G or C
    Kalepo - Proto RT

And we'll probably take 1 more.

Also Luciano is great.
    I call Luciano "Lucky"
    setting up to be the all pac12 nickname o-line;

Lucky Luciano
    Kalepto Maniac
    A Buelow-ful Block
    I prefer Deuce Buelow: Male Gigolo. But yeah, sure.gif.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Let’s just have everyone ideate and go with the best. I like Deuce
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Ferris Beulow’s Play Off?