Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    WTFIDW? That’s classic reverse psychology. It opens with “I go to there (USC). inject anti school bs....fuck the fuck off DW!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If you're going to get involved in recruiting these kids on Twitter (hard disapprove), then at least be smart about it.

You need to meticulously craft a Twitter persona of a mind bogglingly hot coed. Since you are probably not already a mind bogglingly hot coed, you'll need to make a fake account. Go pull photos from any anonymous Instagram thot, make sure you have at least several hundred followers, and at least seven months worth of tweet history. Don't go overboard with the bikini shots and professional photos, that's a dead giveaway for a catfish account. Thots in the range of 2,000 to 10,000 followers work best for this project. Bonus points if you lift photos from current UW sorority girls or pose as an incoming freshman. Only then, once you have this well established Twitter persona, should you even begin to consider tweeting at recruits.

And then fucking kill yourself because under no circumstances should you ever be tweeting at high school children. Jesus fucking christ this isn't hard.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Only tweet positive stuff you fags

Save the AIDS for the boreds
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He might come here he might go there. I dont give a fuck becuase we are landing a 2 star pudgy fuck from wacko.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Penace said:

He might come here he might go there. I dont give a fuck becuase we are landing a 2 star pudgy fuck from wacko.

Shut up we’re going to get Elijah Jackson Rome Odunze and Jalen McMillan
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Jesus christ which one of you miserable faggots is darrin wright?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TacoSoup said:

Angulo earlier today said UW and ND are battling but USC is lurking.

Also said... "Don’t hold me to this but if I had to make a guess right now I’d say UW gets one or two out of Johnny Wilson, Jalen McMillan, Gary Bryant, Jr.. and Rome Odunze."

Well shit we better get one of them. Quite the bold take Angulo
    Don't hold him to it.
    Must have learned that from Ecklund.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,892
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TacoSoup said:

Also said... "Don’t hold me to this but if I had to make a guess right now I’d say UW gets one or two out of Johnny Wilson, Jalen McMillan, Gary Bryant, Jr.. and Rome Odunze."

@Swaye if we miss on Smalls but get two of these will you still be limp in signing day or a halfee?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,892
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

TacoSoup said:

@Swaye if we miss on Smalls but get two of these will you still be limp in signing day or a halfee?
    I'd have a good partial chub. We need 6 or 7 ELITE guys this class, and about a dozen or so blue chips (so 5 more top 300 guys added to the ELITES) to give me massive pulsating wood (hi @PurpleThrobber )
    Sounds like a hard task from here
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

He's gonna be in town for the Barbecue next weekend according to Roof.

The OL BBQ?