Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He’s coming to UW and we will get Johnny too hth.

I'm not in the "Johnny Wilson is bad and we stopped recruiting him" group with Ballz, but man do I love some Rome Odunze.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019

I'm not in the "Johnny Wilson is bad and we stopped recruiting him" group with Ballz, but man do I love some Rome Odunze.
    Rome ran a 3.99 shuttle... get all 3.

Johnny’s Mike Williams @ USC 2.0
  • Options

I wonder if that for some reason happens what Sawyer will do. Probably sticks at WR his first year or two, but I wonder if he'd even decide to make the transition to LB like a lot here want. At that time there won't be any obvious playing time, so it'll be interesting.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

I wonder if that for some reason happens what Sawyer will do. Probably sticks at WR his first year or two, but I wonder if he'd even decide to make the transition to LB like a lot here want. At that time there won't be any obvious playing time, so it'll be interesting.
    Make him go to LB as soon as he steps on campus. He can be white Shaq.
  • Options

Would Petersen do that though? Could be a McGary situation where they let it play out.
  • Options

Would Petersen do that though? Could be a McGary situation where they let it play out.
    They are going to move him.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186

Hold me while I Doog!

Group hug!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Given that it’d seem as if we have whiffed on ILBs ... it’s quite possible we haven’t
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just listened to a 247 recruiting podcast w/ Biggins/Wiltfong and Charles Power. Wiltfong says he likes Jalen to UW right now even though he has a cloudy CB for him. Acknowledges he is taking a multi day visit to UW soon. Also said UW is trending like Clemson in their early run and sees 13-14 win seasons in the near future. Cites the QB and DL room. Charles Power sees UW as the West Coast version of Clemson. He thinks this because of the selective offers and the staff continuity. Says Lake is the best at developing DB's in the country. Overall the national guys are showing UW some serious love.

Don’t hold them to it
  • Options

They are going to move him.
    SAC gonna be hoping we forgot that he was guaranteeing Sawyer was going to stick at WR, when he suggests we passed on Herbig because of him.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Just listened to a 247 recruiting podcast w/ Biggins/Wiltfong and Charles Power. Wiltfong says he likes Jalen to UW right now even though he has a cloudy CB for him. Acknowledges he is taking a multi day visit to UW soon. Also said UW is trending like Clemson in their early run and sees 13-14 win seasons in the near future. Cites the QB and DL room. Charles Power sees UW as the West Coast version of Clemson. He thinks this because of the selective offers and the staff continuity. Says Lake is the best at developing DB's in the country. Overall the national guys are showing UW some serious love.

would you mind sharing the link to the podcast?