Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,117
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The fumble shows he needs three or four years in the program before we can trust him

It’s hard
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The fumble shows he needs three or four years in the program before we can trust him

Reminds me of another #4 that used to play for the Dawgs. @DerekJohnson ?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

Jalen just took a slant 75 yards to the house on the first play

Okay he’s fast as fuck. Always good to see that confirmed. I’m tired of guys that have hype around their 4.4 speed and they really run a 4.6 or 4.7. Jaydon Mickens was one of those guys. You never know with these self reported times and 4.6 looks fast for high school players. The speed is legit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Maybe we'll play the fucking talent at WR this year. Fuck.

It was a problem and Puka should have been starting day one. We still don’t know if the other guys are really that talented.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Expecting the WR depth to be approximately as such.

Starting 3 will probably be Puka and Spiker outside and Bynum in the slot. McMillan will be the 4th option - probably will get more snaps in the slot with his speed, then Osborne or Jones will be behind him. Davis and Racanelli are surefire RS candidates. Odunze is a beast and physical freak but not sure he gets on the field that early. I could see him passing Osborne and Jones if he gets the system fast. 1 of Osborne/Jones will probably transfer.

McMillan could definitely push for more reps though. That speed is gamechanging.
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020

Gladstone said:

It was a problem and Puka should have been starting day one. We still don’t know if the other guys are really that talented.
    This is the dumbest shit I've read in 2020. The aforementioned Puka and Bynum and Spiker (and hell, even Chin) looked more capable in big games than the Smurfs Corps. JFC. Fuck you for making me have to revisit this asinine logic or lack thereof.

If you're talking about Auzzie, then maybe? But I highly doubt he could have been any worse than the BEST PRACTICE PLAYING SENIORS OF ALL TIME.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Starting 3 will probably be Puka and Spiker outside and Bynum in the slot. McMillan will be the 4th option - probably will get more snaps in the slot with his speed, then Osborne or Jones will be behind him. Davis and Racanelli are surefire RS candidates. Odunze is a beast and physical freak but not sure he gets on the field that early. I could see him passing Osborne and Jones if he gets the system fast. 1 of Osborne/Jones will probably transfer.

McMillan could definitely push for more reps though. That speed is gamechanging.

I want Osborne to succeed so papa comes back!
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Baseman said:

Izbicki is nightmare fuel.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

Baseman said:

Izbicki is nightmare fuel.
    L-dub in da houze
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I want Osborne to succeed so papa comes back!
    I want Ozzie to succeed because hes a big WR with fast feet. His physical potential isn't lesser than the other guys, he just wasnt doing something the coaches were looking for. I'm not counting him out next year at all.
    Yea, that too.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Emoterman said:

Baseman said:

Nope. Wait for it. @DerekJohnson
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

Gladstone said:

Bynum was always good enough to play ahead also. He can do things like fight for the ball, fall forward and get a few yards of yac in a tight space. Spiker I think can contribute. Osborne will either be good or a doog legend but his high school film I thought was impressive enough that I thought he would start late in his career at least.
    Agree with all that. Spiker looked good in his limited time. Bynum should be a really solid contributor. I liked Osborne as a recruit as well, but it’s also annoying that some pretend we had Jerry Rice in the sideline waiting to play.

I think he should have gotten a chance considering what we had out there, but but we still don’t know if he’s actually any good. Same for Spiker to an extent, although we did at least see him a little bit.

It’s not like Fuller or Baccallia never looked decent. Fuller played very well at times and Baccallia had some moments his junior year. If they were a freshman or sophomore, played 5 snaps and caught a ball, we weren’t ready to anoint them.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember.
    Wtf?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,308
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember.
    Wtf?
    Might as well have been a random word generator, yet here I am laughing harder than I have in weeks.