Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,617
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Beno4Life said:

Rome makes Jalen look tiny.

Holy shit.
    I got all googley eyed over his senior highlights not because he still looked quick and very fast, which was no change over the previous highlights, but because he looked fucking huge while doing it. Seeing him next to McMillan, who I think is a legit 6'2" and is noted by scouts for his size, confirms what I thought. Rome is a big, physical freak. His potential is hard to describe provided he's good at catching the ball, which I think he is. He really could be Hunter Bryant with 4.4 speed and (hopefully) reliable hands.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rome is so big wtf

Affirmative action in high school sports?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Rome looks like he could fill Hunter Bryant's role next year

But who will fill the Chico role??!?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Beno4Life said:

These guys and Puka are going to be a problem. I’m very excited about them. I don’t think there is a very large gap between any of them. They all will be good.
    Oddly you probably left off the top receiver. Bynum is going to be all conference next year and easily a 1000 WR.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    Founders Club

Beno4Life said:

These guys and Puka are going to be a problem. I’m very excited about them. I don’t think there is a very large gap between any of them. They all will be good.
    I think Rome has the highest ceiling, he’s our first legit height/weight/speed guy in a long time.
    Yeah but did you see Sawyer's arms? 😍
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Beno4Life said:

Oddly you probably left off the top receiver. Bynum is going to be all conference next year and easily a 1000 WR.
    That seems overly optimistic considering we don’t even know if we’ll have a quarterback. Who was UW’s last 1000 yard receiver? Jermaine Kearse?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Beno4Life said:

That seems overly optimistic considering we don’t even know if we’ll have a quarterback. Who was UW’s last 1000 yard receiver? Jermaine Kearse?
    I did my research and answered my own question. The only 1000 yard seasons this decade were John Ross in 2016 and Jermaine Kearse in 2010. There’s no fucking way Bynum gets 1000 next season. That’s fucking retarded to even suggest it.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019

Beno4Life said:

I think Rome has the highest ceiling, he’s our first legit height/weight/speed guy in a long time.
    Yeah but did you see Sawyer's arms? 😍
    No, but did you see Rome’s pants?? :D
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Beno4Life said:

Yeah, I guess I was talking more about the future but I do think Bynum will probably be the #2 WR next year. I doubt he gets 1000 yards tho.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

they all make Junior look like Aaron Fuller

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Beno4Life said:

Edit: Meant there is very little gap between the three incoming freshmen. Puka is probably better than all of them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

Beno4Life said:

Agree, but all three have room to grow and look like they aren’t done developing physically. Raccanelli is going to be a monster. Kid looks like he’s 15. I’m not sure he’s even shaving yet.
  • Options

Beno4Life said:

Fuller had 874 in 2018 Right now he will be the top Target, until he’s not. Puka and Spiker will be good.
    The freshman, will be freshman, good games and bad

To say he won’t is almost as fucktarded as saying he will tbh
  • Options

Beno4Life said:

I did my research and answered my own question. The only 1000 yard seasons this decade were John Ross in 2016 and Jermaine Kearse in 2010. There’s no fucking way Bynum gets 1000 next season. That’s fucking retarded to even suggest it.
    You mean 2016 and 2010 is the last time UW had a decent offense?
    Who would have thought
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Beno4Life said:

Fuller had 874 in 2018 Right now he will be the top Target, until he’s not. Puka and Spiker will be good.

He won’t
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Beno4Life said:

What? He’s not a senior... TSIO, next year, already.