Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,581
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I haven't watched any of his film because I'd rather beat off to mechanical watches, but, for the pro TBSers out there, how does Jalen McMillan compare to Kyle Ford?

If you had the option to pick one do you take Ford over Jalen?

I always thought WR is pretty stacked with the inevitable emergence of Osbourne, Spiker, Lowe, and Puka now on campus.

I feel like the midget log jam has been broken with Adams the new sheriff in town and it's likely Ford would have redshirted with his injury.

It was said earlier by DDY that under the Ngata scale that Kyle Ford was I believe a 7.5/10, Puka was 7/10 and JM is 8/10. Johnny Wilson 9/10 and Reggie would be 10.5/10. If I'm off a little its because I don't want to look it up for you but I think this is pretty close.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Welcome, Jalen! I wish we had someone like her to welcome you, but, well, this is UW. Hope you like your sliz sideways.

Hope he's into Asian chicks.
    Odegaard. 2am. On a random Tuesday. Computer lab. Fish in a barrel.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Welcome, Jalen! I wish we had someone like her to welcome you, but, well, this is UW. Hope you like your sliz sideways.

Living in Seattle, I'm reminded on a near daily basis people here aren't as conversant in, err, "frisson laden" language as they are in Spokane.
    Sounds like you hate Asian chicks.
    Au contraire!

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1088869#Comment_1088869
    That's a boy. Like it matters here though. I married Asian and by God they aim to please no matter how crazy it is.

Truce.

But, ho shit, you're right. Hope this doesn't mean you hate gays.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

This is my undergrad experience to a T.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

This is my undergrad experience to a T.
    Ode to the dial up days of pre Pine and Homer!
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Not too much in regards to new meltdowns from ND. They mainly turned to arguing with each other over two other WR that they are likely now losing to Michigan because they didn’t stay on them due to thinking McMillan was in the bag:

Loy - If McMillan changes his mind, they'd absolutely take him. The fact is, this decision, whether you believe it or not, comes as a surprise to many people close to this recruitment including some on his coaching staff at the high school.

Fan 1 - Washington has 4 four star recruits and is currently ranked 41st!!! You say they are sticking it to us on the recruiting trail? How do I communicate to you that is helpful Your reasoning is wacky.. I am making light of it but this is not a serious thread. They are 41.. we are 6.

Fan 2 - Tom, don't let the haters tell you your intel is bad. ND was obviously off in their assessment. Keep kicking ass,ninja man. The one silver lining to this is the timing. McMillan pulling the trigger right away helps ND move on to the next.

Fan 3 - Looks like Michigan and Washington played ND like a fiddle.

Fan 4 - So much for “win” and the elite recruits will come. Objectively, ND has done better than UW and Michigan on the field. Off the field, we are being out recruited especially for the guys we want and supposedly are fits. Not sure what to make of losses like this.

This sounds familiar.
    When your strategy is to recruit and cultivate relationships with high school coaches by paying for 7v7 teams then you will lose to programs that recruit the athlete, his parents and have a plan and blueprint for his future and development.
    Well if that isn't just UW vs ND on the trail in a nutshell
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not too much in regards to new meltdowns from ND. They mainly turned to arguing with each other over two other WR that they are likely now losing to Michigan because they didn’t stay on them due to thinking McMillan was in the bag:

Loy - If McMillan changes his mind, they'd absolutely take him. The fact is, this decision, whether you believe it or not, comes as a surprise to many people close to this recruitment including some on his coaching staff at the high school.

Fan 1 - Washington has 4 four star recruits and is currently ranked 41st!!! You say they are sticking it to us on the recruiting trail? How do I communicate to you that is helpful Your reasoning is wacky.. I am making light of it but this is not a serious thread. They are 41.. we are 6.

Fan 2 - Tom, don't let the haters tell you your intel is bad. ND was obviously off in their assessment. Keep kicking ass,ninja man. The one silver lining to this is the timing. McMillan pulling the trigger right away helps ND move on to the next.

Fan 3 - Looks like Michigan and Washington played ND like a fiddle.

Fan 4 - So much for “win” and the elite recruits will come. Objectively, ND has done better than UW and Michigan on the field. Off the field, we are being out recruited especially for the guys we want and supposedly are fits. Not sure what to make of losses like this.

Lol
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,973
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Living in Seattle, I'm reminded on a near daily basis people here aren't as conversant in, err, "frisson laden" language as they are in Spokane.
    Sounds like you hate Asian chicks.
    Au contraire!

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1088869#Comment_1088869
    That's a boy. Like it matters here though. I married Asian and by God they aim to please no matter how crazy it is.

Truce.

But, ho shit, you're right. Hope this doesn't mean you hate gays.
    DSL
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Holy fuck we got this kid 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

It’s not over till they sign