Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

“You just never know what’s going to happen,” said Tom Lemming, a recruiting analyst for CBS Sports Network. “If Washington has a great year, maybe coach (Chris Petersen) will go to the NFL. You never know. That’s why you never get mad after losing to another school. You could come back after him.

Coach Pete to the NFL :D:D:D

Yeah. I'm sure NFL GM's would be cool with only drafting guys Coach Pete thinks are OKG's :D

Fucking idiot doesn't know anything about Petersen.

Notre Dame is pathetic. Take your L and move on. It's getting embarrassing.

I love Jalen McMillan so much. Already one of my all-time favorites.

World’s biggest competition for stupidity.

Recruiting Analysts vs. Anyone Not an insanely wealthy white man who trusts Trump & the GOP

Who wins?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,496
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Isn’t crazy how when an actual elite talent is sold on the no brained positives of our program, it’s so easy for them to commit and actually feel confident in where we’re going?

He committed. Chill out a little. You sound whiny.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

Too bad that ND fan got sick of losing recruits and bitching about academics and no longer lurks here. Can we please schedule those fuckers?

That guy was a little bitch.

- came here all high and mighty telling lies about being in the medical field, being a mature domer fan with grown kids and shit and acting holier than thou all the way through ...
    - played all kinds of cards
    - only showed his face when it suited him, acted cowardly the whole time, disappeared when he couldn't take the heat ... What a whiny little bitch.
    To be fair @AF9705 took a lot of heat and kept coming back even after losing out on Irvin, Gordon, and Turner.

I thought he was a pretty good sport about it all.
    Mostly until the end. Then he went full vaginitisdomer.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You’re both right
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Swaye said:

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

Too bad that ND fan got sick of losing recruits and bitching about academics and no longer lurks here. Can we please schedule those fuckers?

- came here all high and mighty telling lies about being in the medical field, being a mature domer fan with grown kids and shit and acting holier than thou all the way through ...
    - only showed his face when it suited him, acted cowardly the whole time, disappeared when he couldn't take the heat ... What a whiny little bitch.
    To be fair @AF9705 took a lot of heat and kept coming back even after losing out on Irvin, Gordon, and Turner.

Right, but this place puts us all through the same process...we debate our side of the story, then we get so fucking tired of it that we snap (usually temporarily), and it continues for 7 levels (very similar process to Scientology, actually) then once we have achieved the final level VIII you just kind of accept everything and you unlock the ability to discern sarcasm and humor and take nothing personally. I would guess @AF9705 is at about Level 4 or 5...he's close to progressing if he spends more time here. Problem is he just tries to jam all his practice into a 2 week period once a year and it doesn't quite work out that way. Need to be consistent.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Swaye said:

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

Right, but this place puts us all through the same process...we debate our side of the story, then we get so fucking tired of it that we snap (usually temporarily), and it continues for 7 levels (very similar process to Scientology, actually) then once we have achieved the final level VIII you just kind of accept everything and you unlock the ability to discern sarcasm and humor and take nothing personally. I would guess @AF9705 is at about Level 4 or 5...he's close to progressing if he spends more time here. Problem is he just tries to jam all his practice into a 2 week period once a year and it doesn't quite work out that way. Need to be consistent.
    This is good chit.

I hate the fact though that I go through every 7 of the levels on every single post. FM rapid cycling bi-polar L.

Sorry in advance to everyone feels appropriate.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    proof said:
    To have Jalen doing this for us - fuck everyone who thought we were and Owen school forever.

Thank god for this kid.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

proof said:
    302 fucking husky themed responses loading that thing up.

Those 3 have to be loving the UW fan love because I never see other fan bases loading up tweets like that.

proof said:

Those 3 have to be loving the UW fan love because I never see other fan bases loading up tweets like that.

proof said:

Tweets are ok but 302 people showing up for player recruiting visits would make a much huger statement.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    1. This is a cooler edit than anything our marketing department puts together.
    2. Anytime we have new comments on a committed baller I cringe until I see it’s just them recruiting for us.
  • Options
    fosterworthfosterworth Member Posts: 73
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    dawgs206 said:

2. Anytime we have new comments on a committed baller I cringe until I see it’s just them recruiting for us.

The lack of a sig from whoever made the edit makes me think that it's actually from UW.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dawgs206 said:

The lack of a sig from whoever made the edit makes me think that it's actually from UW.
    I think Jalen actually made this because I think he was the one who first tweeted it. Like DDY said, to have him doing this shows us what type of kid he his. This is what OKG should stand for. A kid who is ALL DAWG. I think he bleeds purple and gold