Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drake Jackson, 2019 4* DE, Corona (Centennial), CA

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

Of course, right on cue, Roof's most recent story suggests that Drake is still interested in UW.

Drake summarizing his recent conversation with UW Coaches:

They say, "Do you love me?"
    I tell them, "Only partly, I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry."
    "Bad things if I go to usc
    It's a lot of bad things
    That UW Fans are wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
    They wishin' on me"

wtf? dIRECT QUOTE? Confrused. I don't speak LA teen. @backthepack Translation?
    It's a Drake song.
    Thanks Dennis.

So I get WTF'd because I don't have shit ass taste in music.
    Calling you out @jhfstyle24 @WeakarmCobra @DoogCourics @RDR @Passion @UWhuskytskeet @UW_Doog_Bot
    Just because I stalk them doesn't mean I need to listen to music intended for their age group... You guys truly are FAGS.
    Look you twat, I don't listen to love Drake because I think he's I'm charmin soft but if you are too dumb to recognize that those were song lyrics even if you don't listen to that music you won't last long out here.

I'm going to go Drink bleach and go cry in the corner like masterbate to this picture of Drake would.

CRISPED

Pressing. Bigly.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2018

Passion said:

Of course, right on cue, Roof's most recent story suggests that Drake is still interested in UW.

It's a lot of bad things
    They wishin' on me"

It's a Drake song.
    Thanks Dennis.

Calling you out @jhfstyle24 @WeakarmCobra @DoogCourics @RDR @Passion @UWhuskytskeet @UW_Doog_Bot
    Just because I stalk them doesn't mean I need to listen to music intended for their age group... You guys truly are FAGS.
    I don't care if you don't know Drake (the artist). Meh...it was your "I don't speak LA teen" comment that bugged me.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

It's a lot of bad things
    They wishin' on me"

It's a Drake song.
    Thanks Dennis.

Drakes music is good for any age group, fuck off. Go listen to some Dave Matthews band or whatever shit country music you listen to you stick of warm cream cheese
    Drakes music is good for NO age group. Excuseable if you're an adolescent and sadly understanable if you're still trying to be cool and listen to it with your HS aged kids... guessing I'm pretty close here.
    Dave Matthews, Country??? GTFO.

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

It's a lot of bad things
    They wishin' on me"

It's a Drake song.
    Thanks Dennis.

Drakes music is good for any age group, fuck off. Go listen to some Dave Matthews band or whatever shit country music you listen to you stick of warm cream cheese
    Drakes music is good for NO age group. Excuseable if you're an adolescent and sadly understanable if you're still trying to be cool and listen to it with your HS aged kids... guessing I'm pretty close here.

Ah ha. I thought your initial comment was exposing something deeper.

Thank you.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

It's a lot of bad things
    They wishin' on me"

It's a Drake song.
    Thanks Dennis.

Keep doubling down on calling everyone fags.

• TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I like that nikki mirage
  • ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I am currently homeless. I lost it all in true fast strategy style. I just thought you guys would enjoy my thematic picture of my very sweet dog with a football in his mouth. I thought it was cute not a license to bring up old and hurtful times!!!

I get good wifi in the Bethel gym though.

You’re taking your TBS to a whole level by living in a high school gym.
    DDY is a DDY4 at TBSing
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Syphilis, Gonorrhea, AIDs, this thread has it all... time to just nuke it
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ZoneUW said:

Syphilis, Gonorrhea, AIDs, this thread has it all... time to just nuke it

Leave!!!
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Did anyone read Ruth’s article about Drake? I know that I said that I was a subscriber but I will say anything to convince old wealthy suburban women to have sex with me. As you could guess it didn’t work.

Now I’m left here asking what the hell he said when all we can really hope for here is hat on the table and an unofficial.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Did anyone read Ruth’s article about Drake? I know that I said that I was a subscriber but I will say anything to convince old wealthy suburban women to have sex with me. As you could guess it didn’t work.

Now I’m left here asking what the hell he said when all we can really hope for here is hat on the table and an unofficial.

I wouldn't get your hopes up

I see you missed the Souf Dawg aids?
    If you hate white people this thread isn't gonna change your opinion....

Last think USC related thing Drake Jackson liked on twitter was the USC dline coach announcing his departure... just find that interesting...
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

Last think USC related thing Drake Jackson liked on twitter was the USC dline coach announcing his departure... just find that interesting...

More pics of Asian women, please.

ZoneUW said:

More pics of Asian women, please.
    Sorry I'm dialed in on cruitin' today