Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Drake Jackson, 2019 4* DE, Corona (Centennial), CA

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck yeah. DAWGS are the best.
    FIXED

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018

ZoneUW said:

So is he visiting or not. I am so confused.

Doesn't seem like it, but Ruth may be covering up. She basically intimated it was him and now says it's not.
    So your source was originally Ruth?

Either way, it will be chinteresting.

Ruth has been known to lie about things now and then.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Doesn't seem like it, but Ruth may be covering up. She basically intimated it was him and now says it's not.

'my source?'

I just said it seems like he's visiting... yah, Roof was intimating that. Then I heard from someone else that they were trying to set something up with him when they were in-home.

Roof is like a pop can in a tornado. You never have any idea of what's going to turn out.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It's become a dog thread not a dawg thread typical around here
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

'my source?'

I just said it seems like he's visiting... yah, Roof was intimating that. Then I heard from someone else that they were trying to set something up with him when they were in-home.

Roof is like a pop can in a tornado. You never have any idea of what's going to turn out.
    Tornadoes typically result in destruction so yes, we know how roof is going to turn out.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

This decorated like a gay man. Confirmed.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

This is why he gets the high proof rum during his pods while Teq gets Buffalo Trace

Don’t twist, I love me some Buffalo Trace (as well as the rest of their lineup, that distillery is dope).

Just explaining that it’s clear DDY has some cash.

Trust me, if I could buy Pappy’s in the store that’s all I’d be drinking on the Pod when I decide to make an appearance
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

Oh sweet summer child there is much to learn... That’s about as straight as you can get for single bachelor pad in adult life.
  • Options
    My dog is fucking stupid she chases after rocks that are into the water. After 11 years you think she would get a clue.

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Tequilla said:

This is why he gets the high proof rum during his pods while Teq gets Buffalo Trace

Don’t twist, I love me some Buffalo Trace (as well as the rest of their lineup, that distillery is dope).

Trust me, if I could buy Pappy’s in the store that’s all I’d be drinking on the Pod when I decide to make an appearance
    Vision

• Options

Oh sweet summer child there is much to learn... That’s about as straight as you can get for single bachelor pad in adult life.
    It’s too sophisticated.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018
    Tequilla said:

Pappys is overated. Also if you’ve never had it Toronado in Roosevelt does tastings of it for like 12 bucks so you don’t have to waste a fuckload on a bottle.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

'my source?'

Pretty sure roof was referring to Steven Parker.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    edited December 2018

I recognize the wall oven. I have that. But your fridge.... Is that a True unit?
  • Options

My dog is fucking stupid she chases after rocks that are into the water. After 11 years you think she would get a clue.

We've long known that dogs and owners often look alike. We also know that dogs have bonded with humans for so long that they can both understand their owners and pick up on their emotions (to a certain degree). Well, a recent study takes this a step further. It shows that dogs also mirror their owners' personalities.

Like Dog, Like Owner. Like Owner, Like Dog.

Jill is high-energy in social situations and so is her dog, Olive. While Jill is busy being the hostess with the mostest, Olive is right there with her, greeting each guest with a friendly bark and a wagging tail. On Jill's days off from work, you can find Olive and her relaxing in front of a Netflix marathon. Yes, it's precious that they're so much alike, but it's not actually a coincidence.

In the February 2017 study published in PLOS One, Austrian researchers found that dogs and their owners shared similar personality traits, including the Big Five: agreeableness, neuroticism, extraversion, conscientiousness, and openness. This was discovered by studying 132 dogs and their owners using behavioral tests and physical markers (including heart rates and cortisol levels). The results? Dogs' and owners' temperaments often influence each other. Calm and relaxed dog owners can spur similar traits in their dogs, and vice versa. Lead author Dr. Iris Schoberl, of the University of Vienna, tells the BBC, "Our results nicely fit to experience from practice: owners and dogs are social dyads [a group of two], and they influence each other's stress coping."

The Recipe For Chill

If your pup suffers from anxiety, the best thing you can do is lead by example. According to the BBC, Schoberl emphasizes that dogs are "sensitive to their owners' emotional states and may mirror their emotions." When Jill is stressed, Olive is probably stressed, and when Jill needs to relax by spending hours re-watching the entirety of "Lost" for the fifth time, Olive is right there, winding down with her.
    To be fair it’s my mom’s dog. She’s not stupid she’s just super energetic.