Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sawyer Racanelli 3* WR/LB 2020, Brush Prairie (Hockinson), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

LEARN TO POST A GIF YOU IDIOT!! HAHAHAHA!!!
    I don't know what happened. This was the first time. It was as bad as Sankey's NFL career.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

We took him at WR... fuck

He is better at wr...
    Johnny and Jalen are better at WR, HTH!
    Jalen is. Johnny isn't.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I expect Rome will want to jump on board next and then it's all in on Jalen McMillan. But if that speedster from Hawaii wants in, I think they should take him too. It's all coming together as I said it would.

I think Odunze is one of a handful of guys, including the one from Hawaii, for whom there is one spot available. First one to take it gets it. McMillan and Wilson are automatic takes, but they want a speedy slot guy too and wouldn't pass on someone like Bryant. There could end up being five or six kids willing to commit when there were thought to be three WR slots open.

I still dont think Raccanelli ends up at receiver.
    edited May 2019
    chuck said:

I expect Rome will want to jump on board next and then it's all in on Jalen McMillan. But if that speedster from Hawaii wants in, I think they should take him too. It's all coming together as I said it would.

I think Odunze is one of a handful of guys, including the one from Hawaii, for whom there is one spot available. First one to take it gets it. McMillan and Wilson are automatic takes, but they want a speedy slot guy too and wouldn't pass on someone like Bryant. There could end up being five or six kids willing to commit when there were thought to be three WR slots open.

Wilson is no longer a top of the board priority recruit. They cooled on him. Not an automatic take. Odunze will be taken over him. Forget about Wilson. He's not coming here because we don't want him nearly as much as others do if they still want him at all which I don't think they do. Serious question: did anybody see anything about Junior Adams going to visit Calabasas this Spring?

You're gonna ride with that opinion till the wheels fall off eh. I respect that. But Racanelli is a WR recruit for us in this class and that effects our remaining WR recruiting whether you like it or not.
    edited May 2019
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Wilson is no longer a top of the board priority recruit. They cooled on him. Not an automatic take. Odunze will be taken over him. Forget about Wilson. He's not coming here because we don't want him nearly as much as others do if they still want him at all which I don't think they do. Serious question: did anybody see anything about Junior Adams going to visit Calabasas this Spring?

You're gonna ride with that opinion till the wheels fall off eh. I respect that. But Racanelli is a WR recruit for us in this class and that effects our remaining WR recruiting whether you like it or not.
    Well, one of us kicks and screams trying to make his personal wants and opinions factual, and it's not me. My predictions about what will happen have nothing to do with what I want.
    Lol bullshit. You want Sawyer to be a defensive recruit because you think other WR targets are better than him at WR. Is this not the case?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019

Pete has a pretty damn good track record of every two-way recruit ending up at his best position. Can you name any player Pete has put at the wrong position?

Whether Sawyer ends up a WR or an ILB, I'm pretty confident it'll be the right spot.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pete has a pretty damn good track record of every two-way recruit ending up at his best position. Can you name any player Pete has put at the wrong position?

Whether Sawyer ends up a WR or an ILB, I'm pretty confident it'll be the right spot.
    There really isn’t a way to answer this because we don’t get to see the two way player play at the other position.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Finally a commit, and a notification for this thread that was a commit.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This, you take the talent now at whatever and switch him to whatever works best later.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Darrell Daniels. All-conference linebacker and Azeem Victor clone. Anybody who disagrees didn't pay attention to his special teams play. Pretty sure he killed a guy!
    I agree that he could have been better on defense.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

He then said this is Junior’s first commit because he did nothing for Puka ALTHOUGH

1. Having Junior on the visit to talk the similarities between Pettis and Cooper Kupp while Oregon was trying to convince his mom they were gonna hire the equivalent to Jerry Rice as a WR Coach was a HUGE if not decisive factor. (Lil cash didn’t hurt either)

2. Junior started recruiting Sawyer after Jimmy because they had heard that Sawyer loved Cal until UCLA said he could play offense there (one of Chips greatest recruiting weapons) and UCLA basically jumped Cal. So while I’m not mad at Junior (yet) I’m pretty sure @backthepack could’ve gotten this kid to commit.
    Duh I can get Roman Wilson to commit if I wanted
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's been 25 minutes and nobody is excited at all. This is what happens when you recruit white players /s. I, for one, am jacked about this guy. Absolute baller.

Your up vote was for tinky winky.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

You and PGOS should give each other gold stars and handys for being the smartest retards on the short bus.