Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

[official] NFL Draft GAME THREAD

1235»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

And as I say I don't really hate any of the picks they select one of my least favorite offensive linemen in the entire class.

He's a terrible athlete with good tape. Kind of the reverse of most Seahawk picks. I'm semi intrigued since we've failed so miserably with great athletes who actually can't play on the line.
    He sets really nice. He does kinda lean at times. He looks more athletic on tape than he actually is becuz of his sets. He's technically sound. Just not a good athlete. Reminds me of Chris Hubbard.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The biggest fucking blunder of the JS/PC draft era is not taking Budda fucking Baker last year. That pick was literally perfect. Instead they pick Hondos retarded ATV no helmet riding friend.

I wanted King, but Griffin is comparable, if not better. Budda would have been great.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,508
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I trust the coaches here. Pats to 3peat.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,975
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Azeem and Bierria both drafted. I dont care where but feel free to tweet the croots about it.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,130
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bread said:

Azeem and Bierria both drafted. I dont care where but feel free to tweet the croots about it.

Vizcaino is next, I can feel it!
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Dissly pick is great for them. Love the pick. If they take Shaq Griffin I will be so happy.

You don't make a pick based on a stupid feel-good story. Shaquem Griffin sucks. Drafting him is like handing a scholarship to Myles Bryant. Who would do something like that?
    CAREFUL
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The Dissly pick is great for them. Love the pick. If they take Shaq Griffin I will be so happy.

You don't make a pick based on a stupid feel-good story. Shaquem Griffin sucks. Drafting him is like handing a scholarship to Myles Bryant. Who would do something like that?
    Griffin ran a 4.38 with 20 reps at 6'0, 227. Plus he dominated at UCF. Huh?
    He was a 6' 225 lbs edge rusher. He either has to learn a completely new position or just be a special teams guy. Also, I don't know if you've heard this, but he's missing a hand. Not quite as important, but still not a huge plus.
    You really suck at this. He’s a fifth round fucking pick. A highly productive college LB with 4.3 speed. Que the Hawks wasted a fifth round pick on a cripple articles that will never be written. Fucking shut down your draft analysis.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

He was a 6' 225 lbs edge rusher. He either has to learn a completely new position or just be a special teams guy. Also, I don't know if you've heard this, but he's missing a hand. Not quite as important, but still not a huge plus.
    You really suck at this. He’s a fifth round fucking pick. A highly productive college LB with 4.3 speed. Que the Hawks wasted a fifth round pick on a cripple articles that will never be written. Fucking shut down your draft analysis.
    Hey, say it to this guys face!

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Never said he would suck because he's a cripple. I said he's undersized and has to learn a new position. He is a decent pick at that spot. I'm just tired of the circlejerk that he's some kind of amazing player who's only flaw is his hand.

Fifth round is an okay spot for him. He's going to be better than Tre Flowers, that's for sure.