Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

[official] NFL Draft GAME THREAD

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Off topic: Chris Mortenson is giving Lou Holtz a run for his money in terms of incoherent sports analyst.

Yeah yeah, I know, cancer.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well there it is. Least surprising pick ever.
  • Options
    Well, now the male cuckold 12s and women who bake green and blue cupcakes can still follow the team
  • Options
    Side note: wood the one-armed female surfer they just showed
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Hawks are crushing day three so far
  • Options
    dnc said:

Hawks are crushing day three so far

They're doing okay. Niners are crushing this draft.
  • Options
    Good thing we don’t need to draft any offensive linemen.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Why draft O-line when you can draft a tall, fast DB who sucks at football? - Pete Carroll, probably
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

We?
  • Options
    I can't wait until the Patriots take Austin Osbourne.

The 2021 draft will be special!
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think they should draft some developmental OL, but with a competent OL coach they do have enough talent to become decent. The last time they tried a power blocking scheme (when Lynch went out) they (and Wilson) dominated.
  • Options

This is the best Seahawks draft in years. Even the 1st round pick. The fact that Mel Kiper hates it already tells me it was a terrific pick.

I actually agree with this, but they've also drafted awfully for several years in a row so it doesn't really say much. This is a decent draft though. I don't really hate any of the picks so far. Maybe Tre Flowers.
  • Options
    And as I say I don't really hate any of the picks they select one of my least favorite offensive linemen in the entire class.
  • Options

And as I say I don't really hate any of the picks they select one of my least favorite offensive linemen in the entire class.

He's a terrible athlete with good tape. Kind of the reverse of most Seahawk picks. I'm semi intrigued since we've failed so miserably with great athletes who actually can't play on the line.
  • Options
    dnc said:

He's a terrible athlete with good tape. Kind of the reverse of most Seahawk picks. I'm semi intrigued since we've failed so miserably with great athletes who actually can't play on the line.
    The fact that he makes Jesse Sosebee look like a coked up cheetah in a lambo is one thing, but I don't like his tape at all, personally.

Also, what you're saying is basically what a lot of Hawks fan said last year when they drafted Justin Senior. Very similar player, except at least he wasn't undersized. Already out of the league.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

dnc said:

The fact that he makes Jesse Sosebee look like a coked up cheetah in a lambo is one thing, but I don't like his tape at all, personally.

Also, what you're saying is basically what a lot of Hawks fan said last year when they drafted Justin Senior. Very similar player, except at least he wasn't undersized. Already out of the league.
    I don't remember anyone saying Senior had good tape.
  • Options
    dnc said:

I don't remember anyone saying Senior had good tape.
    I meant the whole "he's not athletic so at least they're doing something different" thing.